Cosmopolitan Residential - Natal

N

Naiomi

I'm looking for any information about the Cosmopolitan Residential Highrise apartment building that is being built in Natal and also information about the developer of this project. Has construction started yet? Is there anyone out there who has invested in one of these apartments? I've seen it advertized and am wondering also if all of the units have been sold. I think that the highrise is due to be completed sometime in the year 2011.

Thanks.

J

JMBroad

The developer are a Brazilian/Spanish group called Grupo Aleo and last I heard they were doing the foundations however I haven't personally been past the site since the beginning of the year so can't say with all certainty exactly what stage they are on.

On the developers website it says that it's 90% sold.

B

baderjanjua

I alongwith my brother have purchased 6 appartments at Cosmopoliton. This was done last year with the promise by the developer to resell them with 20% profit by March 2009. However the same could not materialize due to global recession or whatever. Now we are trying to readjust our contract to retain only two and readjust the cost of the remaing four towards them. Wish us luck!

M

Murfster

Isn't a promise the same as a commitment? If so you surely have that in writing in a legally binding contract which your legal people will have reviewed and ensured is an obligation you can act upon should it not be met? Not sure how the financial downturn impacts on "promises" but sounds to me like it was mere sales speak and nothing more.

N

Naiomi

Cosmopolitan

I alongwith my brother have purchased 6 appartments at Cosmopoliton. This was done last year with the promise by the developer to resell them with 20% profit by March 2009. However the same could not materialize due to global recession or whatever. Now we are trying to readjust our contract to retain only two and readjust the cost of the remaing four towards them. Wish us luck!
Just wondering how you made out with your effort to retain 2 of the 6 apartments that you purchased. Do you know what stage they are at in the construction and if there are any apartments left to purchase?

Naiomi