Cityscape Abu Dhabi 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mermaid123

you've got a half floor of which project at 1000psft??? PM me details.

J

jennie1

Could you also PM me as well - but only if it is NOT Hydra.

I

Investoman_uae

hmmm am wonderin, why is there a distressed sale? he can easily sell at market price.... why 1000 below market?

Which project anyway? if it is hydra at 4000.... so accordin to my mathematical superior skills, 1000 below market as you claim, that gives 3000/sqft.... thats above market in my opinion :D

Inv.

M

memo123

You know got to admitt it is all a plough when the say 10-15% below market value
find a buyer for me right after the launch with 15% addtional . and I am not calling it premium
to buy the property from u
U wud be lucky if u get an instant buyer

R

Roshan

He must be in distress, when distress sets in, people just want to off load even at cost at times. - OR - an even logical conclusion " is the market over priced ". :confused:

Regards

Roshan

hmmm am wonderin, why is there a distressed sale? he can easily sell at market price.... why 1000 below market?

Which project anyway? if it is hydra at 4000.... so accordin to my mathematical superior skills, 1000 below market as you claim, that gives 3000/sqft.... thats above market in my opinion :D

Inv.

I

Investoman_uae

I know am goin to struggle to sell my apartment in Reem Island... its one of the best locations, but it is a big apartment so the value is high. I put alot of money on it due to its special nature. Sellin time is in July/August.

Now I am selling my Ajman apartment, one bed + study with full lake view. Lets see how long this stays on the market for cos this is important to determine how strong the market is.

Inv.

L

LuckyNumber

Yeah me too. I bought a floor in Helix and have not had one call for it. Oh well. I think inflation is going to increase and that property will fly up this October and that's really my exit route - of the UAE! They are saying that the introduction of VAT wont fuel inflation. If this is the case it will be the first time in history!

R

Roshan

I know am goin to struggle to sell my apartment in Reem Island... its one of the best locations, but it is a big apartment so the value is high. I put alot of money on it due to its special nature. Sellin time is in July/August.

Now I am selling my Ajman apartment, one bed + study with full lake view. Lets see how long this stays on the market for cos this is important to determine how strong the market is.

Inv.
If it's a waterfront property, by the sea. You shouldn't be worried if you have holding capacity.

You will be catering to the segment of people who have money, I feel you can dispose it off near to completion.

Regards

Roshan

S

sameer.dada

Dude, you should have bought and re-sold some units. Then you'd be richer, and those cuties would come to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.