L

Lional

Joint complaint to RERA

Have you prepare the complaint letter?

T

The Master

Complaint letter

Have you prepare the complaint letter?
Sorry the complaint letter has taken a little longer then expected, but i have instructed a lawyer who is know UAE laws well to prepare the compliant letter. i will post it on this forum by next week. If Victims could then please get all members to signs it and post it to RERA, Email, and fax it over. The lawyer recommends that the complaint letter be translated to arabic as well, apparently RERA take arabic documents more seriously, so if any investor can help with the translation would really be helpful.

The Master

T

The Master

ALL investors please do post updates so we know whats happening.

S

sonam.kumari

What is happening I should have continued to run the group i would like to start a group of all investors of City of Arabia and we can write to may high officials in Dubai petitioning the immidiate cancellation and refund of our monies.

T

towers

Wadi tower
Metro tower
I & M tower

Are all ( under cancellation notification )
Click on link below e services

:: eServices ::

Check for yourself. Go to Rera project trackers and pit in your tower you will see it is under cancelation notification.

T

towers

IMG are sending out aggressive letters asking for further payments for wadi tower saying by Rera rules that when wadi tower is 60% complete they can ask for payments .

LIES. What they have not told you is that all 3 towers are under cancellation.

Please Phone Rera and they will tell you the same that all 3 towers are under cancellation notifcation.

Do not send further payments for wadi tower.
There ripping us off.

City of Arabia's Victim

City of Arabia's Victim

Contact RERA

We all need to contact RERA and push them to cancel the City of Arabia's Projects, especially Metro, IM, Wadi and Arabian Crowne towers.

It has been a while since they had announced the above mentioned projects "Under Cancellation".

It is time to actually cancel them.

Once the project is officially cancelled by the RERA, the investments must be refunded immediately.

Contact RERA on: 600555556 from 07:30 AM – 06:00 PM Saturday to Thursday or email them at [email protected]

L

Lional

I will be traveling to dubai on monday and pay a visit directly to RERA. urge to cancel the City of Arabia's Projects and refund our hard earned savings immediately.

mean while we must send a complaint letter as ( THE MASTER) has mentioned to RERA and also a translated copy in arabic to the ministry of justice dubai.

We must refer "Tanweer law" Dubai propety buyers protection law.
i have read about Tanweer will minimize disputes and protect investors rights.

Illias and Mustefa cannot get away with our hard earned life savings the never kept up their promises up to now and going on cheating

thank you for RERA Contact number

N

norman1950

Rera Registration

Thanks for your recent email, I wish you well on your visit to Dubai and look forward to hearing about any progress made.

For your information I have been speaking to a Miss Khawld of Rera registration department, currently Metro Tower and IM Tower are being dealt with by Rera Registration, should the projects be cancelled they will then be passed to liquidations but currently the towers are under Registration Dept. Miss. Khawld direct phone is 00971 4 2030 339.

I have spoke and written to her last week basically asking the usually questions i.e.

1. When will Rera make a final decision to cancel

2. Will we get our money back even if payment were made prior to the Escrow account coming into law in 2007?

3. Who do we write to in Rera to put pressure on Rera to act?

She said that its normal for a decision like this to take up to a year, (its now been 6 months since Rera gave IMG up to Steptember 2013 to come back to them with an alternative plan)

She might be a good place to start when you visit Rear

Good luck

Norman

N

NPG

Hello everyone

I'm new here, but my dad and I have also invested in City of Arabia (Metro Tower). We world be glad to sign the complaint letter as well.

I have previously written to RERA and they just asked me to contact the real estate of Dubai. I have not gone further.

I have spoken directly with The Galadaries Group and they say that they are currently working on offering their investors to be moved to Wadi Walk. He has not mentioned anything about that Wadi Walk should be cancelled. I asked him to come up with a plan of the relocation of their investors and a confirmation that Metro Tower is cancelled .

Furthermore, he says that one of the reasons they have taken so long is that they are working on expanding the large amusement park with partners such as Cartoon Network and Marvel. The funding is clear and they should be finished with the expansion end 2014.

Last but not least , I have spoken with a lawyer here in Denmark , which has run a arbitration case and won it. The investor are entitled to have his money back. I have not heard from the lawyer that the money has been returned - i'm still waiting on that.

It is incredible that after 7 years that we still do not know what happens to our investment.

S

symsol

Norman

Your thread has been extremely helpful and informative will make contact with her

"For your information I have been speaking to a Miss Khawld of Rera registration department, currently Metro Tower and IM Tower are being dealt with by Rera Registration, should the projects be cancelled they will then be passed to liquidations but currently the towers are under Registration Dept. Miss. Khawld direct phone is 00971 4 2030 339.

I have spoke and written to her last week basically asking the usually questions i.e.

1. When will Rera make a final decision to cancel

2. Will we get our money back even if payment were made prior to the Escrow account coming into law in 2007?

3. Who do we write to in Rera to put pressure on Rera to act?

She said that its normal for a decision like this to take up to a year, (its now been 6 months since Rera gave IMG up to Steptember 2013 to come back to them with an alternative "

howayda

howayda

Well done work, at least "City of Arabia Project " victims can discuss everything here.

P

pipper99

I just checked the status of Arabian Crowne and it says cancelled on the dubailand site with the report 'The project is register in RERA for off plan sales and the records indicate that the project has been canceled and transferred to the liquidation committee of the stalled projects in Dubai Courts' does this mean that i might actually get some of my money back!

N

norman1950

Metro Tower

Thanks for the post I am pleased for you.

After reading your post I also checked out what Rera said about Arabian Crowne. I am hoping that Rera will do the same for Metro Tower.

I have been emailing and phoning the contact I have in Rera Registration a Miss Khawld (00971 4 2030 339) she is dealing with Metro Tower but she is not returning my emails.

I would suggest that as many investors in Metro Tower and I and M Towers email or phone her ([email protected]) and put any pressure we can for Rera to cancel

Norman

N

norman1950

Incorrect email

I sent an incorrect email address yesterday of the person dealing with Metro tower and I and M tower her name is Miss Khawla (email address is [email protected]) not as in my last posting.

I would suggest we email her she is in the registration department.

Norman

N

norman1950

I notice that on the RERA tracking service I and M Tower in now classed as 'under cancelation notification' Metro Tower is still classed as 'under cancelation decision',

Not too sure what this means but I and M has changed from ….decision to ….notification, anyone any ideas?

Norman

S

savais

Not too sure Norman, but definitely looks like good news for I&M investors, as cancellation notification probably means the decision to cancel has been made and now the developer is being notified.
Hopefully, the same happens to Metro Tower.

T

TCU LUX

Notification/Decision

I notice that on the RERA tracking service I and M Tower in now classed as 'under cancelation notification' Metro Tower is still classed as 'under cancelation decision',

Not too sure what this means but I and M has changed from ….decision to ….notification, anyone any ideas?

Norman
Hi Norman,

I've noticed that Wadi Tower is now "Under Cancellation Notification" and that Metro Tower is "Under Cancellation Decision". My understanding from this whole sad saga was that Metro Tower is further along the cancellation process - therefore my thought, for what it's worth, is that "Decision" might indicate it's a little closer to being actually cancelled.

Also, I called the number you mentioned above for Ms. Khawla. After ringing out - I was put through to an general information desk. I was advised that I needed to contact the Real Estate Courts regarding my investment in MT as the ball was in their court now. The numbers provided were +971 4 3030/839 & 669. I called the 839 number and was given a different number to call.....+971 4 33030841 and to speak with Mr. Abdullah. I did not succeed in speaking with this person.

Ms. Khawla so far has not responded to my emails.

Finally I sent an email to the Liquidations Team ([email protected]) at the Dubailand Dept. The exact response I got was --

"Thank you for your email. If your project within the cancelled project list we will contact you very soon when the project liquidate process arise.

Thank you for your corporation with us."

Regards,

“Liquidation Team"

Regards to all fellow investors. Please share your experiences.