Cheapest method to send 30k USD to Dubai ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vz678

Hi,

I want to transfer 30k USD to Dubai for the purchase of UAE property.

1) How can I transfer the money without been charged so much by intermediate banks ? Should I use HSBC to transfer or use bank card on POS ?

2) All property in Dubai is charge by AED, how can I pay by USD dollars without lost so much on currency exchange.

Any foreign investor can give me some instruction ?

Thanks a lot for help.

S

Sixgun

Hi,

I want to transfer 30k USD to Dubai for the purchase of UAE property.

1) How can I transfer the money without been charged so much by intermediate banks ? Should I use HSBC to transfer or use bank card on POS ?

2) All property in Dubai is charge by AED, how can I pay by USD dollars without lost so much on currency exchange.

Any foreign investor can give me some instruction ?

Thanks a lot for help.
You can use a foreign exchange company, who exist purely for this reason.
You tell them how much you want, in which currency, they will offer you a rate of exchange, and if you agree by phone they will give you a couple of weeks where that stated rate stands.
You then give the details of receiving bank etc and they do the rest.

If it helps you, I transfered to the UAE from England, and used a company named firstratefx.

i dont work for this company, and will not 'officially' recommend them, as I used them only a couple of times and do not know them inside out, but in my experience, were honest and reliable.
You can do your own research on the net about them and others, and make your choice
i found them easy and helpful, with no problems

Status
Not open for further replies.