Car Rental Ceuta / Tetouan Area

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LisaUK

Hi

We are planning a trip to view the coastal developments between Ceuta and M'Diq. Does anyone know of a car rental company in Ceuta that lets you take cars into Morocco. Or a car rental company on the Moroccan side of the border? We will be arriving by ferry so the closer to Ceuta the better.

Thanks

B

bess

Hi

If you are goming via Malaga, Transauto.esp will deliver a car to you at the airport or elsewhere in Malaga, with all the papers needed to take it to Morocco. I have done this several times and have always had excellent car and no problems as I have two flats on the Med coast near M'diq.
An Englishman in my complex also rents a car but I do not know if that is only to fellow owners. I have had bad reports of rental cars in Morocco, though I have rented from an international firm at the airport in Tangier with no problems. Cars are more expensive to rent in Morocco than Spain, though things may have changed recently.
If you would like to spend a few nights in either of my flats while searching they are listed here, or google 'Secret Morocco' or send me a pm. I am happy to pass on any tips on buying around there- one is, there are lots of policemn with speed camrers behind every bush, so take the speed limits seriousy as they do spot fines!

Status
Not open for further replies.