Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not Bothered

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
M

MarkDubai

Dubai has built a reputation for safety, there are very few crimes on the street, but sometimes, you can’t avoid unfortunate incidents. There was the fire at the Address Downtown last year, for example, or a tower fire in Dubai Marina two years ago. In the event of an emergency like that, I wonder if it is better to be insured. But how do you go about purchasing home insurance in Dubai? Is it a norm ?

S

Sonalia

The top mistake many homeowners make is assuming that a building policy will protect their belongings. Remember, building insurance only covers the physical structure and should not be confused with individual contents insurance. Apartment owners and tenants need their own policies to cover their personal belongings.
Contrary to popular belief, home insurance is affordable, starting at Dh21 a month - less than Dh1 per day. If you own a two-bedroom apartment worth Dh1.1 million with insured home contents and personal belongings amounting to Dh175,000, the estimated annual insurance premium would be around Dh1,445.85. This represents 0.1 per cent of the combined value of your home, contents and personal belongings. For renters with the same contents, the premium would amount to Dh992.25.

F

FWL

Personally, coming from the UK, I dont understand why property owners would even consider not having home insurance. If there is a fire you are more than likely going to lose everything.

A

abu_anwar

There are many reputed insurance companies in Dubai which offers various insurance services. Some insurance companies like Oman insurance allows you to customize your insurance plan. I always recommend to opt Home Insurance to face any financial loss

A

abu_anwar

There are many Home Insurance Companies in Dubai, Which offers exceptional service and coverage. My home insurance is with Oman Insurance which is one of the leading Insurance companies in Whole of UAE. Their have great benefits as well.

A

Araceli

I'm a young driver, recently got my license, happy but disappointed at the same time! Why should I pay more than those who already have experience! I had an accident that was not my fault, I am the victim here. Angry and furious I asked my dad to find me an insurance company that would cover the cost of the accident and do it online. It worked out for me.