Buying a Villa in Tavira, selling agent needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

taffscott

Hello,
I have had an offer accepted on a villa in Tavira, but I need somebody to deal with the buying process for me - does anybody have a good contact for me.
Thanks again Ali

J

jackdhee

Hello,
I have had an offer accepted on a villa in Tavira, but I need somebody to deal with the buying process for me - does anybody have a good contact for me.
Thanks again Ali
Dear Sir,
We can arrange all documents etc. Our commission is 5% of the buyng price. If you are interested please contact us. We are a Portuguese registered company.
Kind regards
Jack de Heer
[email protected]

R

Rob L

Hi,

I have used a Lawyer, they do not ask for commision, mine didn´t and i already bought 2 properties. Well, one was sold...

O

Oliveira Trindade

Hello,
Thanks again Ali
Dear Sir,

I provide integrated legal services in all major areas of legal practice, such as Corporate, Commercial, Real Estate, Planning, Construction, Tourism, Foreign Investment, Tax Planning and Litigation (Corporate, Commercial, Civil, Criminal, Labour, Administrative and Tax).

You may want to read my thread "Guidelines for Buying Overseas: The Legal Process".

It covers the most important issues you need to consider when purchasing a property in Portugal.

For further informations e-mail me on [email protected]

Best Regards.

Oliveira Trindade

Status
Not open for further replies.