Blue Sea Bay, Makadi Bay

M

maggie

Hi Maggie
I was merely pointing out the fact that Neil had given a price for his kitchen, I suppose you could say it was a benchmark for quality purposes.

Regards

Ron
Hi Ron
Sorry if I missunderstood your post
Regards
Maggie

Ron1621

Ron1621

Hi Inessa

I hope your meeting went well today with your kitchen designer. I look forward to any information you may have and any of the plans and costings that you may be able to give us regarding it.

Kind regards
Ron

I

IVA

Hello Ron,
We spent nearly four hours today discussing the project of the kitchen with designer and trying to put all we need and want in the space provided. By now we fail to find any place for standard refrigirator and just put small one under the bar counter. We have to take off the developers bar counter in the kitchen and make new one with cabinet for refrigirator and cupboard, moving it 40 cm futher towards the reception. So new problem arises relating making tile on the floor and wall because this changes, etc.
As for prices.. kitchen base + wall units+granite nearly the price stated above but I tend to make kitchen without wall units, it cut the price save space and make the kitchen not overloaded with extra stuff. Tomorrow we will have one more meeting and I hope we can make final decision. I have printed plans now and I think tomorrow I scan them or get e-version of the project we did today and make tomorrow and share the ideas with you.

Ron1621

Ron1621

Pheww Inessa!!!

It seems like you had your hands full and plenty of headaches today! It just goes to show the benefit of these forums to other buyers when someone such as yourself goes to the trouble of passing on this valuable information to others, I cant thank you enough for this.

Kind regards

Ron

R

rumbaba

Hello Ron,
We spent nearly four hours today discussing the project of the kitchen with designer and trying to put all we need and want in the space provided. By now we fail to find any place for standard refrigirator and just put small one under the bar counter. We have to take off the developers bar counter in the kitchen and make new one with cabinet for refrigirator and cupboard, moving it 40 cm futher towards the reception. So new problem arises relating making tile on the floor and wall because this changes, etc.
As for prices.. kitchen base + wall units+granite nearly the price stated above but I tend to make kitchen without wall units, it cut the price save space and make the kitchen not overloaded with extra stuff. Tomorrow we will have one more meeting and I hope we can make final decision. I have printed plans now and I think tomorrow I scan them or get e-version of the project we did today and make tomorrow and share the ideas with you.
Moving the bar counter sounds like a task that will add a fair bit to the cost. Would it be possible for you to also obtain a price for not doing that and just having a an upright fridge next the the kitchen by the wall in the dining area?

Thanks,

Rumbaba

M

maggie

Pheww Inessa!!!

It seems like you had your hands full and plenty of headaches today! It just goes to show the benefit of these forums to other buyers when someone such as yourself goes to the trouble of passing on this valuable information to others, I cant thank you enough for this.

Kind regards

Ron
Well said Ron
Let me be the first Inessa to offer to buy you a drink when we are all settled in.:beer:
Maggie

I

IVA

Thank you for your nice posting, Ron.
All these troubles and arising problems are real headache indeed but i do not feel i dislike it because i do my home in Makadi that i like already and do it with nice people, professionals with a good taste and great experience who think not only about money but the result we like both. Today is my last day here and i hope to back home with final project I can show you and discuss. We are open for new ideas to be implemented in our Makadi.

Inessa

I

IVA

Hello Rumbaba,
I do not think moving the counter add a lot to the cost. Just do some work to remove one we have and add some tiles on the walls and maybe floor. We were also thinking about fridge outside of the kitchen but in our case even if we left original bar counter in its place it takes some space and i have not enough place for my furniture in the reception. Probably you can do it but we take to Makadi our sofa set from the flat you have already here so can take into account both its size and even colour of the kitchen we choose :). I would really appreciate if you can give us your ideas about it when you see pictures of the design i posted soon here.

Inessa

I

IVA

With a great pleasure, Maggie!! Choose any place and time for our meeting and housewarming party :)
Inessa

I

IVA

My dear friends,
My short escape to the Red Sea is over and I back now to share with you good mood, nice impressions and some ideas about our Makadi. i think it will be better if i invite you to see the pictures with design project of the kitchen in my Facebook page. I be glad to discuss with you the projects and ideas. And I also want to talk over with developer some changes in the appartment to be implemented. If i get approval for it, it could looks even better. In my FB you also can find some photoes from my flat in Hurghada and maybe catch some ideas for youself. so, welcome to FB. Inessa Akhmetova

See you soon
IVA

Ron1621

Ron1621

Hi Inessa

Glad you got home safely.

I have sent a friend request on FB to look at your photos

Regards

Ron

M

Mussa1

I have requested you on Facebook, would like to discuss further.
I have bought Type 2 in Q2.

My dear friends,
My short escape to the Red Sea is over and I back now to share with you good mood, nice impressions and some ideas about our Makadi. i think it will be better if i invite you to see the pictures with design project of the kitchen in my Facebook page. I be glad to discuss with you the projects and ideas. And I also want to talk over with developer some changes in the appartment to be implemented. If i get approval for it, it could looks even better. In my FB you also can find some photoes from my flat in Hurghada and maybe catch some ideas for youself. so, welcome to FB. Inessa Akhmetova

See you soon
IVA

I

IVA

Hi Ron and Mussa,
I added you. Open for discussions and comments about styling and designing :)

M

Mussa1

Thanks Iva
i have seen the pictures, they look really good and trendy. Impressed with the blue and the red colour kitchen units.

is this plan for a type 2 apartment? which type and quadrant you bought in?

what qoutes have you been given?

regards

Hi Ron and Mussa,
I added you. Open for discussions and comments about styling and designing :)

I

IVA

Hello Mussa,
Fail to catch you in FB. Sorry.
I have red one in my flat in Hurghada now and i like it so much. For Makadi would like to choose blue one but it looks this colour is not popular in Egypt and those blue tints that were offered there do not impress me. So we choose orange.
We bought type 3 in Q2. So your kitchen will differ but I think you can find your own style as well.
For the final design we choose this kitchen will cost approx. 9000 L.E
KR
IVA

M

maggie

Hello Mussa,
Fail to catch you in FB. Sorry.
I have red one in my flat in Hurghada now and i like it so much. For Makadi would like to choose blue one but it looks this colour is not popular in Egypt and those blue tints that were offered there do not impress me. So we choose orange.
We bought type 3 in Q2. So your kitchen will differ but I think you can find your own style as well.
For the final design we choose this kitchen will cost approx. 9000 L.E
KR
IVA
Hi Inessa
Thank you for all your hard work I will look forward to seeing the design and I think the price is really good
I,m also on facebook
Margaret Handley.
maggie

M

maggie

hello Maggi,
I added you too. Have a nice photo show :)
IVA
Hi IVA
its nice to put a face to a name.
Heres hopeing more investors do the same and go on facebook. The photos are fab.
Maggie