Blue Sea Bay, Makadi Bay

I

IVA

Hello everybody,
I like the ideas arising here and really it should be great. By now from my part I can make some preliminary agreements about kitchens and air conditioning. Today have meeting with my designer and tomorrow will go to take measures for my kitchen so i think he will be more then intersted in new Clients and can offer best prices. As for AC I think tasters differ but there are people from rather big company selling and servicing AC. We personally discussed Toshiba or Carrier aircon for Makadi. I am ever at your service yet till next Wednesday.
And some information about MAkadi i got during my last visit some days ago:
1. the sea is situated in 2 km from Makadi site. Public beach behind Stella (Complex or hotel, i do not know) no shuttle busses planning to orginised yet and maybe we'll have opportunity to get dayuse in Makady hotels or kind of entry card
2. shuttle buses to Hurghada will be organised 3 times a day
3. no heated sweeming pools in type 7 and 9
4. there will be central dish for SAT TV in Makadi with base package of TV in different languages and owners can install their own SAT as well
5. landscape design and planting everywhere outside will be done by the managing company and owners of the flats with gardens can plant whatever they want on their plots
6. by the delivery of Q1 there will be some shops open in downtown already and everything will be ready for living in Q1 after the delivery
7. registration of the contarcts for property in makady will be after effecting the full payment of the contract amonut and getting all documents for this property

If and when i learn something else i share the information with you all.

IVA

M

maggie

Hello IVA, Matilda, Rumbaba and Maggie,

I have purchased a top floor T3 in Q4 S6 101 so my unit is not due to be completed until November 2012. However I would be very interested in joining to collectively purchase a kitchen for my apartment in Makadi, I have also purchased an apartment at Tiba Palace in Hurghada this is due to complete in June 2012 and I would therefore be interested in seeing what the company can do for me there too.

The photographs that have been posted by everyone on this forum is very much appreciated it helps enormously to see the growth of the Makadi project and seems to give a real sense of community spririt which bodes well for the future.

Talking of the future, I also think the suggestion by Alan is a sound one regarding an association of home owners having read on many other forums about the way that management, or should I say mismanagement of other developments in Egypt has gone it would be great to have one up and running from the start. It would assist in that costs could be cut in purchases of aircon units, water heaters, fans, furnishings etc. the list could go on and on but collectively we would have a lot of bargaining strength.

Regards

Ron
Hi every one.
If it means saving money i,m all for it. After losing all my money in the other development that I brought.
But i,m positive I will get it all back..

I

IVA

See how easy it is to get organised when deals are to be made.

Why then not take it further and become an association of home-owners so that the management of your properties and complex are up to your staisfaction. Let's face it, the annual fees are high enough to be demanding value for your money there as well.

Alan.
Hello Alan,
May I have one question? What you mean under "annual fees" Maybe I miss smt but in the Contract it was said only about Maintenance fee we should pay "...after the signing the Service and Meintenance Agreement as a contribution to a fund established to cover the cost of the services and meintenance of building common area and Resort common area".... I havn't heard about any annual fees. Do we really have smth like this?
IVA

M

maggie

Hello everybody,
I like the ideas arising here and really it should be great. By now from my part I can make some preliminary agreements about kitchens and air conditioning. Today have meeting with my designer and tomorrow will go to take measures for my kitchen so i think he will be more then intersted in new Clients and can offer best prices. As for AC I think tasters differ but there are people from rather big company selling and servicing AC. We personally discussed Toshiba or Carrier aircon for Makadi. I am ever at your service yet till next Wednesday.
And some information about MAkadi i got during my last visit some days ago:
1. the sea is situated in 2 km from Makadi site. Public beach behind Stella (Complex or hotel, i do not know) no shuttle busses planning to orginised yet and maybe we'll have opportunity to get dayuse in Makady hotels or kind of entry card
2. shuttle buses to Hurghada will be organised 3 times a day
3. no heated sweeming pools in type 7 and 9
4. there will be central dish for SAT TV in Makadi with base package of TV in different languages and owners can install their own SAT as well
5. landscape design and planting everywhere outside will be done by the managing company and owners of the flats with gardens can plant whatever they want on their plots
6. by the delivery of Q1 there will be some shops open in downtown already and everything will be ready for living in Q1 after the delivery
7. registration of the contarcts for property in makady will be after effecting the full payment of the contract amonut and getting all documents for this property

If and when i learn something else i share the information with you all.

IVA
Hi IVA
Thank you again for all the information that you have posted. I would be very interested in finding out how much a kitchen would be for my apartment in red or black or half and half.
Also the idea that Alan/ Ron has suggested is well worth a try. It would be good if we could get our kitchens ect sorted out before we recieved our keys. As i,m not sure but I think some times you have to wait about a month for your things to be made plus if there is a lot of us then it might take longer. If the company that you IVA use have a web page we could then see what other things they have on offer.
Maggie

M

maggie

Hello Alan,
May I have one question? What you mean under "annual fees" Maybe I miss smt but in the Contract it was said only about Maintenance fee we should pay "...after the signing the Service and Meintenance Agreement as a contribution to a fund established to cover the cost of the services and meintenance of building common area and Resort common area".... I havn't heard about any annual fees. Do we really have smth like this?
IVA
Hi,
I was told by GDI that it was a one off payment. I think it has to be paid 6 months before the apartments are completed
Maggie

I

IVA

Hi,
I was told by GDI that it was a one off payment. I think it has to be paid 6 months before the apartments are completed
Maggie
Maggie, I had the same information and accoding to my payment plan it should be in May too (delivery in September-October).
As for the kitchens, I ask link for the site of the Company tomorrow and how long does it take to do it. In my case it takes 2 month to make it but it was kept in there stockhouse in Hurghada before we come to Hurghada, to install it. the installation itself just some hours. Warrantee period and possibility to deinstall and reinstall the kitchen in case of moving other flat was offered.
IVA

M

maggie

Maggie, I had the same information and accoding to my payment plan it should be in May too (delivery in September-October).
As for the kitchens, I ask link for the site of the Company tomorrow and how long does it take to do it. In my case it takes 2 month to make it but it was kept in there stockhouse in Hurghada before we come to Hurghada, to install it. the installation itself just some hours. Warrantee period and possibility to deinstall and reinstall the kitchen in case of moving other flat was offered.
IVA
Hi IVA
Thats good to know about the kitchens,
Also IVA have you any idea of the floor sizes of the liveing room/ bedrooms in the 57sqm size apartment? Its not a problem if you don't.
Thank you again
Maggie

Ron1621

Ron1621

Yes it's a one off payment that equates to I think ten percent of the purchase price, the payment is put on deposit and theoretically the annual interest from all of the deposited cash should pay the maintenance fees.

Regards

Ron

I

IVA

Hi IVA
Thats good to know about the kitchens,
Also IVA have you any idea of the floor sizes of the liveing room/ bedrooms in the 57sqm size apartment? Its not a problem if you don't.
Thank you again
Maggie
Hello Maggie,
I asked my sales manager about floor sizes in all rooms before signing the contract yet. I havn't this figures here now but I can let you know when I back home next week.
IVA

M

maggie

Hello Maggie,
I asked my sales manager about floor sizes in all rooms before signing the contract yet. I havn't this figures here now but I can let you know when I back home next week.
IVA
Thank you IVA, have a safe journey.
maggie

M

Mussa1

Hi All

I have bought in Q2 and the handover is end of the year, according to my contract it states payment for maintenance should be in May 2011. Has anyone received their maintenance contract as yet?

[

R

rumbaba

Will Alaa from Classica be offering any kitchen or furniture packages and if so is there any indication of price?

IVA could you also provide the company details for your kitchen. I can contact them and ask for prices on an assumption of 5 kitchens.

R

rabster

Will Alaa from Classica be offering any kitchen or furniture packages and if so is there any indication of price?

IVA could you also provide the company details for your kitchen. I can contact them and ask for prices on an assumption of 5 kitchens.

Hi Rumbaba,

I would also be intrested in finding out more details on the kitchen, I have also bought a type 3 property in Q2.

And I also think alan suggestion re an association of home-owners is a great idea and I for one would be very intrested in this.

Cheers
Rabster.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Thank you very much for these photos. Do you have an estimate for how much a kitchen would cost for a type 3 apartment?

Thanks,

rumbaba
Hi rumbaba, the carpenter has now sent me the prices for the kitchens in the Type 7 apartments, I haven't seen a plan for the Type 3 but if they are of a similar size the Type 7 kitchen prices I have are 15,000LE for lower and 18,000LE for upper, this is broken down as follows:

Kitchen base and wall units 10,200LE

Marble 4,000LE

Sink and Tabs 1,000LE

and

Kitchen base and wall units 12,000LE

Marble 5,000LE

Sink and tab 1,000LE

This is for a bespoke kitchen made from solid wood (as you will see from our photos on the page where we advertise) and fully fitted.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Neil, is photo 3 strip 6 in Q1 (just to the right of the main entrance)? It looks like there's a table outside our apartment if it is.
Have you prepared quotations for kitchen and furniture packages if so could you provide us with details.

Steve & Christine
Hi Steve and Christine as I have posted in reply to rumbaba's question:

The carpenter has now sent me the prices for the kitchens in the Type 7 apartments, kitchen prices I have are 15,000LE for lower and 18,000LE for upper, this is broken down as follows:

Kitchen base and wall units 10,200LE

Marble 4,000LE

Sink and Tabs 1,000LE

and

Kitchen base and wall units 12,000LE

Marble 5,000LE

Sink and tab 1,000LE

This is for a bespoke kitchen made from solid wood (as you will see from our photos on the page where we advertise) and fully fitted.

I

IVA

Hello my friends,
Today we visited Makadi with designer and make all measurements for kitchen. Tomorrow he will show me the design project of the kitchen and provide estimated cost, and we discuss terms, etc. So I can show you one of the variants of designing kitchen in Type 2 appartments. If you have any particular questions about it, just let me know.
Best regards,
Inessa

M

maggie

Hello my friends,
Today we visited Makadi with designer and make all measurements for kitchen. Tomorrow he will show me the design project of the kitchen and provide estimated cost, and we discuss terms, etc. So I can show you one of the variants of designing kitchen in Type 2 appartments. If you have any particular questions about it, just let me know.
Best regards,
Inessa
Hi IVA
I Look forward to seeing what designs that your supplyer has come up with. Thank you again
Maggie

Ron1621

Ron1621

That's great Inessa
The interesting thing is that there is already a published price in an earlier post from Neil. We know that the quality is unquestionably excellent, you on the otherhsnd also know from your previous dealings with your supplier that is also top quality (you wouldn't be returning there otherwise)! We now get an opportunity to have a go at reducing the overall cost by going to the same supplier for our kitchens.
Kind regards
Ron

M

maggie

That's great Inessa
The interesting thing is that there is already a published price in an earlier post from Neil. We know that the quality is unquestionably excellent, you on the otherhsnd also know from your previous dealings with your supplier that is also top quality (you wouldn't be returning there otherwise)! We now get an opportunity to have a go at reducing the overall cost by going to the same supplier for our kitchens.
Kind regards
Ron
Hi Ron
I think Neils kitchens would be outstanding. But i,m not renting out and I cant really see the point in me spending nearly double on some thing that I will only be useing a couple of times a year. Plus I really like Inessa kitchen.
But thank you Neil for posting the information.
Maggie.

Ron1621

Ron1621

Hi Maggie
I was merely pointing out the fact that Neil had given a price for his kitchen, I suppose you could say it was a benchmark for quality purposes.

Regards

Ron