Blue Sea Bay, Makadi Bay

M

maggie

Dear All

today received a document from Roaya for Tourist and Real Estate? titled: Minutes of Delivery & Possesion Land and Apartment.

has anyone received this also?what is this for?

it states you sign and send back also?

regards
Yes recieved mine this morning, dont know what we have to do with it. Will contact GDI later.

Maggie

M

matilda

Q2 Type 3 Strip 7

It would be nice if someone take photo of Q2 Type 3 Strip 5

Last edited:
M

maggie

Hi,
Happy New Year to every one
Can I just wish all those that are flying to Hurgada in the next few days a safe flight. And hope you bring back loads of photos/ vidoes of the develoment
Take care all of you.
Maggie.

Last edited:
J

Jellyfish1

Hi

:hello: Hi Maggie and all : ) x

Happy New Year to you and everybody !!! and thanks for your message Maggie ! I am flying early friday morning 7 th and hope every one else that is coming out over the next couple of days will have a safe flight too ! Will bring back lots of photos Maggie : ) x and sure everyone else will too - just sorry you are not able to make it :( this time - DEFINATELY soon though Maggie !!! Sending you all lots of love and good wishes for a fantastic 2011 :ciao:

M

maggie

:hello: Hi Maggie and all : ) x

Happy New Year to you and everybody !!! and thanks for your message Maggie ! I am flying early friday morning 7 th and hope every one else that is coming out over the next couple of days will have a safe flight too ! Will bring back lots of photos Maggie : ) x and sure everyone else will too - just sorry you are not able to make it :( this time - DEFINATELY soon though Maggie !!! Sending you all lots of love and good wishes for a fantastic 2011 :ciao:
Thanks JF
yes i,m gutted to not be able to meet up with all of you:bawling:. But even if I could have afforded it dont think I could have gone I,m full of flu and only just been able to really get about. Still not right, but there you go. If any one could check the windows / bedroom sizes for the 57 sq aprts would be good. Thanks
Take care all of you.:wavey:
Maggie

J

Jellyfish1

Hi Maggie x

Are you measuring up for curtains already Maggie : ) x and YES will do ( hopefully I remember , so excited lol ) but good thought actually Maggie - so will try my best and perhaps others will do anyway ! Hope you are feeling better soon Maggie !!!! DON'T FORGET - LOTS OF HOT DRINKS !! Take care until soon .... Lots of love x:ciao:

M

maggie

Are you measuring up for curtains already Maggie : ) x and YES will do ( hopefully I remember , so excited lol ) but good thought actually Maggie - so will try my best and perhaps others will do anyway ! Hope you are feeling better soon Maggie !!!! DON'T FORGET - LOTS OF HOT DRINKS !! Take care until soon .... Lots of love x:ciao:
Hi JF
no I,ve already got my curtains from my last aprt just wondering if they will fit this one.
Also just wondering what sizes the bedrooms are. I have brought 2 single canvas wardrobes, just wondering if I might need to get a double one. I,m really excited for you and really wished I could have gone with you all.
But not long now. It seemed along way off in 2010 But now I can say. Oh my aprt will be completed next year. Yaaaaa:dancing:
Maggie. xxx

M

maggie

Hi JF
no I,ve already got my curtains from my last aprt just wondering if they will fit this one.
Also just wondering what sizes the bedrooms are. I have brought 2 single canvas wardrobes, just wondering if I might need to get a double one. I,m really excited for you and really wished I could have gone with you all.
But not long now. It seemed along way off in 2010 But now I can say. Oh my aprt will be completed next year. Yaaaaa:dancing:
Maggie. xxx
Hi All
Just wondering if every one who recieved the form from Orascom have signed and returned it
Maggie

Last edited:
F

Farah

Hi All
Just wondering if every one who recieved the form from Orascom have signed it and returned it
Maggie
Hello Maggie,
We signed the form today and have sent it off - just a transfer of ownership but expect that it will now also allow them to send us a bill for the maintenance fees! We bought a T3 in Q1. Can't wait to see the site for ourselves but sorry that to date, no new information from Orascom...... too big to care? or project just too low budget!!

M

Mussa1

i guess regarding maintenance charge, it tells you on your contract when that is due?

Hello Maggie,
We signed the form today and have sent it off - just a transfer of ownership but expect that it will now also allow them to send us a bill for the maintenance fees! We bought a T3 in Q1. Can't wait to see the site for ourselves but sorry that to date, no new information from Orascom...... too big to care? or project just too low budget!!

M

maggie

form

i guess regarding maintenance charge, it tells you on your contract when that is due?
Hello
Thanks
I had a email from GDI and was told it had to be signed and returned within 2 weeks. I,ve emailed a signed copy to GDI to forward on to Orascom and will post the original tomorrow. Ive been waiting for my solicitor to give me the go ahead but i,ve just signed it.
Thanks again.
Maggie.

M

maggie

Could I ask if any one knows any one who has brought in Tiba Heights. My friend has brought there and would like to contact other investers in this develoment. I,ve tried finding a forum but with out much luck. Any info would be great
Thanks
Maggie

Last edited:
M

maggie

The facebook page has new photos. Just google 'facebook makadi resort' and you should get it.

Who ever took the new photos a BIG THANK YOU. It looks like its comimg on great. I just love the mint green colour.
Maggie

M

maggie

Who ever took the new photos a BIG THANK YOU. It looks like its coming on great. I just love the mint green colour.
Maggie[/QUOTE

Hope no one minds me asking but I was just wondering how the visit to the site went and did any one manage to get inside any of the apartments for the sizes Also has any one received their contract back from the courts yet?
Thanks.
Maggie

Last edited:
M

Mussa1

My friends are in hurghada at the moment, if they want to go to the site and take some pics? Do they need permission from anyone? Or can they just turn up?

N

no(r)way

situation in Egypt

I follow everyday the events development in Egypt ang getting worried about my investment in Makadi project but I really hope that whatever happens, ordinary Egyptians get a better and democrat country, without radical forces that takes over.

R

rumbaba

Yes I wish the people peace and liberty. I hear the protests aren't affecting Hurghada and that tourists are still there. I was wondering whether the building work is continuing at the moment?