Blue Sea Bay, Makadi Bay

S

Steveand Christine

Just an update for all who are going to escape to the sun at New year , -PAPAS BAR ON THE MARINA JAN 8TH 7PM FOR A GET TOGETHER ,PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHO CAN MAKE IT SO CAN ARRANGE TABLES ETC WITH LANE AT THE BAR , MANY THANKS , IF YOU COULD GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL ETC THEN COULD GIVE DIRECTIONS AND MY EGYPTIAN MOBILE I USE WHEN OUT THERE
CHEERS JULIE X
Any chance of another get together before then, we are out from 28th Dec to 4th Jan.

Steve & Christine

A

Anni_F

Thanks so much for the photos, Alaa - the development is looking amazing! But ... HATE the green; does anyone else agree?!? Please please please don't paint mine mushy-pea green ...

Anni : - )

T

thelfamily

allah, what types are these please? I thought it was type 7 but I can't see the centre entrance to the first floor. thanking you

A

Anni_F

Hello thelfamily,

I think the external photos are indeed of a type 7; from my plans it looks as if alternating type 7 blocks have the front centre stairway, as in the white-coloured block just seen to the left in the first photo. As for the internal photos, I'm guessing they're from one of the villas ... ?

Anni

S

sanddune

The Photos are great but why does'nt anyone ever put what Q number, strip no or some sort reference to where the photo was taken.
It makes no sense to me.:(

F

Farah

The Photos are great but why does'nt anyone ever put what Q number, strip no or some sort reference to where the photo was taken.
It makes no sense to me.:(
Agree totally with Sandune on this. Random photos and no structure, no explanation; no context; show progress but where? Not exactly informative!

We are fortunate to have this forum and some keen contributors. Except for Classica who are the other agents and what are they doing to keep things lively? Go to the Orascom website and we find the same old plan, no orientation - don’t even know what the white blocks outside the development are - pumping stations?

With five months to go before completion of Q1 and with Q4 just being marketed, Orascom and their agents must surely have an updated plan of the site and surrounding developments they can share with us? Progress there may be but Makadi shown in isolation looks the same blot on the landscape.

PS: Thanks to Steve & Christine for the videos - all the best for your Christmas break in the sun.

M

Mussa1

i think after sales and customer service is poor from Orascom

you only get details when you ask from them.

we wouldnt have a clue what was going on if it was down to orascom, we are lucky to have this forum and the people who contribute with pics and updates.

i guess we should approach orascom as a team and ask them to keep as upto date with construction and ongoings around the area's

a monthly newsletter should be helpfull - as q1 & q2 will be constructed and handover will be soon.

Agree totally with Sandune on this. Random photos and no structure, no explanation; no context; show progress but where? Not exactly informative!

We are fortunate to have this forum and some keen contributors. Except for Classica who are the other agents and what are they doing to keep things lively? Go to the Orascom website and we find the same old plan, no orientation - don’t even know what the white blocks outside the development are - pumping stations?

With five months to go before completion of Q1 and with Q4 just being marketed, Orascom and their agents must surely have an updated plan of the site and surrounding developments they can share with us? Progress there may be but Makadi shown in isolation looks the same blot on the landscape.

PS: Thanks to Steve & Christine for the videos - all the best for your Christmas break in the sun.

A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
After-Sales

i think after sales and customer service is poor from Orascom.
You only get details when you ask from them.
We wouldnt have a clue what was going on if it was down to orascom, we are lucky to have this forum and the people who contribute with pics and updates.

I guess we should approach orascom as a team and ask them to keep as up to date with construction and ongoings around the areas
A monthly newsletter should be helpfull - as q1 & q2 will be constructed and handover will be soon.
This is not much to ask for all the funds they've received from you owners... Is it Orascom ?

Alan.

Last edited:
H

harps

Sawari Marina- Sahl Hashish"

I understand this is the new marina to be built nea rto us does anyone have any information on this for as i may visit when out over new year

D

distant dreamer

Sahl Hasheesh where the marina will be, is situated in the next bay to where you are, but nearer Hurghada. The marina is being built by Orascom, who are the developers of El Gouna, further down the coast. It is situated at the southern end of the bay. Guess it will take a few years to be constructed, but hopefully if its anything like the marina in El Gouna it will be stunning. Sahl Hasheesh itself will be a fabulous place once developed, which will take many years. Its a beautiful bay with about 12 kim promenade. A few hotels are open and there are loads of things planned. Here's some more information on it: Sahl Hasheesh

R

rumbaba

These are absolutely fantastic photos of the resort. You get a real feel for the resort and all the different quadrants taking shape. It has got a fantastic village look to it all and one of the pictures shows you exactly how big the plot of land really is.

Makadi Resort , Hurghada within Reach | Facebook

M

Mussa1

Handover

Has anyone heard officially from Developer regarding Handover? for Q1 & Q2?

Merry Xmas & Happy New Year

R

rumbaba

Has anyone heard officially from Developer regarding Handover? for Q1 & Q2?

Merry Xmas & Happy New Year
Haven't heard anything official. Unofficially I hear Q1 and Q2 are almost done. Doesn't bother me if they finish early as the downtown area isn't built yet.

Merry christmas all!

H

harps

Just an update for all who are going to escape to the sun at New year , -PAPAS BAR ON THE MARINA JAN 8TH 7PM FOR A GET TOGETHER ,PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHO CAN MAKE IT SO CAN ARRANGE TABLES ETC WITH LANE AT THE BAR , MANY THANKS , IF YOU COULD GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL ETC THEN COULD GIVE DIRECTIONS AND MY EGYPTIAN MOBILE I USE WHEN OUT THERE
CHEERS JULIE X
Just a reminder of the above , hope to see you all there safe trips xx

M

Mussa1

Minutes of Delivery and possesion of Land & Apartment

Dear All

today received a document from Roaya for Tourist and Real Estate? titled: Minutes of Delivery & Possesion Land and Apartment.

has anyone received this also?what is this for?

it states you sign and send back also?

regards