Bella Vista apartments, Cabo Negro, nr Tetouan

B

bess

Hi,
Unfortunately Terry and Suzie were unable to find more than a few days of rental for either of my flats , they had problems keeping track of laundered items and finding time to check inventories at changeover, and their staff let them down on the cleaning front, resulting in complaints from clients that I had found, and missing items.

It is doubtless more difficult running a business than doing a few flats informally for friends so they have needed to put thier prices up substantially. I am sure their intentions are excellent and they are trustworhy personally, so things may be better for them next year.

They did arrange a block booking for me in the summer with ***** telecom, but this meant that they put six people in my flats, (which are only designed for four,)changing weekly, resulting in wear and tear on fittings decoration etc, however it did result in a useful wodge of money!

I have now found an English couple who will do the cleaning and keyholding for me in whom I have total confidance, but they does not arrange rents and only wish to take on 8 clients. I think they has a client in Bella Vista who had stayed in my flat while furnishing there, let me know if you would like me to pass on your name- he might tkae you on.

D

dave n ju

Hi did all go well re furniture ....go into Tetouan