Background Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kalou1972

Has anyone ever come across EITC ( Egyptian International Tourist company)? They are the developer on a complex I am looking into yet I cant find anything on the internet about them? They are part of the Rodan Group, an umberella company who also have the Sphinx company who apparently have built and run 2 hotels in Sharm. Again....cant find which hotels these are!

Can anyone help? ...or at least suggest where I can obtain this info??

Thanks

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi searched the net and found that the Rodan group set up associated companies such as Sphinx and Al Wady. The latter leases the hotel in Naama to Ocean Bay / Ocean College Dive.

There is a Helnan Rodan Resort in Sharm and Rodnan which is a timeshare so dont know if they are connected as well.

K

Kalou1972

Thanks for that. Any idea if they are reliable? EITC.....They dont even seem to have a reputation or any prior developments?? I'm wondering if they have just been set up for the said development? They seem to have good roots tho??

E

ERG Experts

Has anyone ever come across EITC ( Egyptian International Tourist company)? They are the developer on a complex I am looking into yet I cant find anything on the internet about them? They are part of the Rodan Group, an umberella company who also have the Sphinx company who apparently have built and run 2 hotels in Sharm. Again....cant find which hotels these are!

Can anyone help? ...or at least suggest where I can obtain this info??

Thanks

The residential area on the cliff above the Tropitel Naama Bay hotel is also known as Rodan, I can't find anything online but they may be connected.

Status
Not open for further replies.