Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Avoid French tax legally

Discussion in 'French Property' started by clayton, Sep 11, 2006.

  1. clayton

    clayton New Member

    Hello all,
    We have already moved to France, rented a house, and realize that we should have done loads of paperwork before we left. Wave told the tax office and they were ok, and to start paying tax as non-residence when we definitely decide to stay.
    the social services here have asked for a e106, what are the implications of this if we fill it and then decide at a later date to return to the UK for some reason, will it effect our pensions when due etc, will we have to pay nic in the uk or France? we have a small income from the Uk, and hope to set up a UK limited company which we will run from France. any advice would be appreciated. what are the pitfalls to avoid, how can we avoid French tax legally or course?
    Many thanks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page