ARY and title deeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aveshbachav

Dear ARY home owners,

I believe many of you like myself must have paid your dues along with the title deed charges to ARY almost four years back but are still waiting for hyour title deeds. Also, whenever you call ARY's Mr.Mohsin or Mr.Abdur Rahim (only two people left, rest are fired!) you are told that ARY has submitted documents and that deeds will be directly sent to you by Nakheel within 3-4 weeks time.

Let me tell you, I have contacted authority figures at Nakheel and they say ARY (our dear building owner) is yet to submit any documents or pay the amount. In effect ARY is using our monry in their business and we are suffering. We cannot get the market rate for our apartments if were to sell it. You would have to discount 5 to 10% of the price and that hurts if you are already in the red.

RERA is really ineffective! Nakheel does not give a damn! Ideally, they should be punishing ARY Properties and Traders for late submission (if ever they submit) of monies and documents.

Does that mean we are stuck? I have complained to Nakheel, RERA and written a newspaper. No one is willing to help nor publish my greviance.

Any food for thought? How are we going to get out of this ARY mess???

Regards

M

MrkianJonhson

Hi!

Despite the lack of time lately, I hope to be an active participant in this forum!
A nice weekend for all!
Mark Jonhson

A

aveshbachav

The letter sent to editor of Khaleej Times:

Where is My Ownership?
20 September 2009

There is this cry that the Dubai real estate market has collapsed and international investors have left for good. To mend the ways of agents, RERA has even taken some positive steps.

I would like to point out my particular case. I own an apartment in building U8 Italian Cluster in International City. I paid the price plus all the other charges such as title deed registration charges 
almost four years ago. But I have not received my title 
deed, yet.

Whenever I contact my building owner, he says I shall receive it within four weeks from the real estate company, and that he has already submitted the amount and documents. The real estate company, however, says that the building owner is yet to submit the documents.

How long is this going to continue? If the building owner is lethargic, why isn’t the real estate company or RERA taking any action? He must probably be using apartment owners’ 
money for years.

And yes, almost all owners in my building have been waiting for the deeds for the past several years.

-Mohammad Avesh, sultanate of oman

Khaleej Times Home - No.1 News Website in Gulf for Breaking News, Views, Classified Ads, Sports, Business, City Times, UAE news, Jobs in Dubai, Used Cars, Gold Rates, Bank Rates, Forex, Property Search and all the latest top stories in Middle East re

K

Kind

Mohsin has left last week and new guy Vivek has taken over the charge.
Mohsin told me your title deed ( Spain ) is ready with Nakheel and whenever you come to Dubai you can collect it from them directly after paying service charges.
Can anyone tell me what are annual service charges for studio ( International city) .
If RERA can't help who else can ?

Where is My Ownership?
20 September 2009

There is this cry that the Dubai real estate market has collapsed and international investors have left for good. To mend the ways of agents, RERA has even taken some positive steps.

I would like to point out my particular case. I own an apartment in building U8 Italian Cluster in International City. I paid the price plus all the other charges such as title deed registration charges 
deed, yet.

Whenever I contact my building owner, he says I shall receive it within four weeks from the real estate company, and that he has already submitted the amount and documents. The real estate company, however, says that the building owner is yet to submit the documents.

How long is this going to continue? If the building owner is lethargic, why isn’t the real estate company or RERA taking any action? He must probably be using apartment owners’ 
money for years.

And yes, almost all owners in my building have been waiting for the deeds for the past several years.

Khaleej Times Home - No.1 News Website in Gulf for Breaking News, Views, Classified Ads, Sports, Business, City Times, UAE news, Jobs in Dubai, Used Cars, Gold Rates, Bank Rates, Forex, Property Search and all the latest top stories in Middle East re

A

aveshbachav

Vivek

Hi Kind,

Vivek, huh? Can I have his mobile number please......and is Abdur Rahim still working? Would rather talk to vivek. Abdur Rahim is very rude and shouts all the time.

You should confirm with Nakheel if your deed is really ready. ARY tends to give you lolly so that you dont bug them for another 4 weeks.

Where is My Ownership?
20 September 2009

deed, yet.

money for years.

K

Kind

Vivek does not have any mobile as yet. This is what he said.
Please contact him through landine. So far he is nice and to the point.
I wonder how can people like Abdul Rahim survive with such an bad attitude.

Do you have Nakheel's contact number ? e-mail ? What is the best way to contact them ? by phone or e-mail ( I can search their website but it will be very kind of you if you can tell me the name of person and contact number of PIC/Nakheel).

Thanks.

A

aveshbachav

Vivek's landline number

Hi Kind,

Can you give me Vivek's Land line number? Their old number during boom time is disconnected. Your help is appreciated.

Also you can contact Jafar Shareef or Nakheel ----> [email protected]

regards

Vivek does not have any mobile as yet. This is what he said.
Please contact him through landine. So far he is nice and to the point.
I wonder how can people like Abdul Rahim survive with such an bad attitude.

Do you have Nakheel's contact number ? e-mail ? What is the best way to contact them ? by phone or e-mail ( I can search their website but it will be very kind of you if you can tell me the name of person and contact number of PIC/Nakheel).

Thanks.

R

reasonant

I was told these guys absconded long back, is that true?

A

aveshbachav

ARY people

I was told these guys absconded long back, is that true?
does any have any information regarding title deeds for purchasers of Intl Vity Apartments from ARY properties???

What happened to scores of people who were disgruntled....

I has been 4 yrs and i am still waiting for my title deed and Abdur Rahim is the only guy left......

The funny thing is.............when u call him........he says "I will sue you.....you are disturbing a sleeping person/ill person/a person on a holiday etc.........I will claim for this"...

Pls help with your inputs

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.