Apartments in international city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chance

Hi there,

Can anybody tell me about the apartments at international city?

Are they good quality compared to other developments etc.

would appreciate your help?

I

imported_randy

They seem pretty impressive and an excellent investment

Studios are available at around 270000 and one bedroom at 375000. While most of the projects will be completed by December this year, some parts are expected to be ready next September

I

imported_tony

Keep in mind there is a huge sewage treatments facility nearby and it stinks. Also most of the inhabitants are of lower income brackets (because of the cheap rent) so they produce there own smells too

If your buying for investment then go for it there is a lack of low income housing and these will always be in demand. But if you want to live in it yourself you need to go visit.

I

imported_lane

I went and had a look and there really wasn’t any smell.

I checked out a couple of places too and the only habited zone is China... investors from the Dragon Mart complex seemed to have bought places already.

Freonboy, there is a Phase II coming up as well which is a bit away from the sewage treatment...maybe you could invest in that then

K

kobe

Hi, I bought on International City 2 years ago just before they started building. I have bought a studio in "Persia" and I was out at Dubai on holiday last month and we were taken and shown our apartment. I was very impressed; especially the one-bedroom ones as they even had a small balcony off the bedroom as well as the sitting area. Building work in "Persia" is coming along well and they will hopefully be finished in the next couple of months. And there was definitely NO SMELL from the sewrage works. Infact everyone who has been out to see it has said that they never experienced any smells. I don't know if I am allowed to mention other sites on here but there are pages dedicated to International City on Channel4 Homes. Click on to "buying abroad" then you will see a question on

U

ujib

Hi,
looking for 1 or 2 bedroom appt.on rent, in internationalcity.

U

usmandodhy

Hi,

Please do let me know where (cluster) in international city are you looking for the apartment on rent?

Best regards,

Usman Dodhy

S

sosso

hi
I'm looking for 1 bedroom in international city for rent (france, spain, england, greece) asap
thanks

D

Dr Property

Apartments for sale in international city.

I have two 1-bed apartments in France sector International City. They are in an excellent location, very close to the future metro. Is anybody interested in buying?
Current sale price AED690,000 each. This price includes all land registry and taxes.
Please contact me.

F

fmcstar

Re: Agent "Dream house worldwide"

Do you know about this co. They r offering on 30/70 basis. Are they reliable?

M

mjaba44

Am I a current owner of one of the units? Regrettably not. But am I interested? Definitely. The apartments may not be large enough to raise a family. But I guess that is not their purpose. You want to have a nice and comfy place to sleep and live in. The rest of the time you will be working and meeting the challenge of the new world being created.

H

haiderjee

Re: Apartments for sale in international city.

I have two 1-bed apartments in France sector International City. They are in an excellent location, very close to the future metro. Is anybody interested in buying?
Current sale price AED690,000 each. This price includes all land registry and taxes.
Please contact me.
I am interested to buy it. Please get back to me. I will be in Dubai in the first week of Aug, 2008. Thanks

H

haiderjee

Please contact me.
From Waqar

I am interested to purchase that. Please get back to me
Thanks

I

imported_cherubim

Hi, I'm looking for a studio or 1 B/R for RENT or SALE in Intl City. I prefer to choose any of the Europe clusters. Please PM me for if you have more info. Thanks! :)

I

imported_mammajama76

do you know whether there is a significant difference between the interior design of e.g. the greek, french or italien cluster? or is it just the exterior design?

I

imported_Yasir

The Exterior is the Only Difference .. They are all the same from the interior ..

Y

yousf

I am interested in your appart. please revert back to me if you still have it & we will discuss futher about. Thank you.
Regards,
Yousuf Javed

K

kavi

Keep in mind there is a huge sewage treatments facility nearby and it stinks. Also most of the inhabitants are of lower income brackets (because of the cheap rent) so they produce there own smells too

If your buying for investment then go for it there is a lack of low income housing and these will always be in demand. But if you want to live in it yourself you need to go visit.
============================

los cabos real estate Luxury real estate in Los Cabos

Status
Not open for further replies.