apartman for credit???

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AdriennK

Hi there,

first of all i am very new on this forum but i was reading your posts many times before (i was always came accross with this site during my researches). Thats why i was thinking to ask u guys.
I would like to buy a small apartment in Hurghada but to pay in installments (many places offer 6-12 months period, but i need few years).
Is it possible to find something like this here?

Thank you for any advice
Adrienn

K

Kalou1972

Hi Adrienn,

Depends on how many years you are thinking of ??

The ones that i looked at you needed around 40% deposit there are different options. There are a few that offer interest free over 2 years ( i think westside, oasis marina etc). The one that offers the longest deal is Khamsin Beach/ Florenza ...thats 40% down and pay the balance at 5% over 10 years.

Hope this helps

Karen

El Gouna Property

El Gouna Property

Banned
Hi there,

first of all i am very new on this forum but i was reading your posts many times before (i was always came accross with this site during my researches). Thats why i was thinking to ask u guys.
I would like to buy a small apartment in Hurghada but to pay in installments (many places offer 6-12 months period, but i need few years).
Is it possible to find something like this here?

Thank you for any advice
Adrienn
I might know someone who do this payment system over years but he charge a high crazy interest rate for example if the flat price 300.000 L.E you will find your self paying with installment flat value will be 450000 L.E

A

AdriennK

Thank you for the reply guys. Khamsin looks great but still need to put down 40% as deposit which is too much.
I am still searching i hope i will find something like 20% deposit and the rest in 3-4 years installment .
:deal:

K

Kalou1972

I cant think that i saw any deals like that. Most are only for 2 years or until building complete.

Good luck....i will keep my eyes out

C

Cherry House

hi Adrienne,

in sharm elsheikh you will find that type of installment ,u can pay 25% ,the rest over 3 years. some are offplan,some others are 80 % finsihed

C

chris_property

Hi Adrienn,
If your finding it hard to find a project in Hurghada for the types of terms your after the Makadi Project south of Hurghada may suit, prices are very good and terms up to 5 years. There is a topic on the forum here for Makadi.

Good luck,

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.