apartement in Dubai for rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_Asma

i have an apartement in Dubai in Dubai Marina in Jumeirah Beach Residence.

i prefer for a family .

the apartement consists of one bedroom, a living room , 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, a storage area and 2 balconies viewing The beach and modern buildings.
a dining table for 6 persons is also available.

wireless network connection is available as well as a satellite.

the services the tower provide:
a swimming pool- 24 hours/7 security
a playground for children
a gym
beach
shopping area
parking
the apartement is very close to Emirates Mall(the biggest shopping mall in the middle east!) and Ibn Battuta Mall( a very huge mall with all services!) and Madinat Jumeirah and Al Mina Al Seyahi ( a very well known place for tourists to find out more about Dubai's culture and to do some shopping as well!)[/COLOR]
Very close to the hotel Royal Palace and Grosonover Hotel.

it provides you with a cooker, a refrigerator , a dish washer , a washing machine , also an iron is provided ,a kettle ,all cutlery needed, a toaster , an oven , a plasma television 42 inches , a home theater including stereo ,a dvd player and speakers with a USB plug .

the total area is 1056 feet squared . its a furnished apartement furnished with modern style furniture. very sufisticated and high quality furniture.

for more information please call +971 50 8441113
Ms Asma

K

KANESANTAM

Dear Ms Asma
Is the apartment still available? If so, could you please advise how much it is per month in dhs?
We just arrived here in Dubai and looking to move to JBR, but of course within our budget.
Many thanks
Eugenia

I

imra

Dear All

For Rent

JBR
Al Sadaf 8
11th floor
3+maid's
Full Lake view & marina
Vacant
Rent is 180,000

If need more information

Contact
050 2525804

F

fahadbawani

Does any one have Studion near Dubai atrium or in the way.... Its urgent...

T

tinid

I'm looking for a 1 / 2 BDR apartment in JBR,urgent, european family

I

imported_Nina

Hi All,

I have huge list of JBR properties for sell,

1,2,3&4 Bed rooms, Lofts & Penthouses,

Thank you,

C

Cimmon

Hi,

How does the rental work in Dubai. Will I have to pay 1 years rent upfront. What if i want to leave before the year is up? will i get part of it refunded? Does this include bills?

Any information on this would be appreciated.

Thanks

I

imported_cansaw

The norm in Dubai is to pay 1 year's rental up front (one cheque). You also have to pay a 5% deposit and a 5% fee to the broker. There willl then be a written agreement between you and the owner, registered at the Municipality of Dubai. This rental agreement valid for 2 years, whereafter the owner can increase the rent by 5%. Should you which to cancel, you can give the landlord written notice, but it is bridge of contract, and you might loose you monies..... Unless you find another tenant, and you and the owner can come to an agreement, to refund you partly. But you are the defaulty party....

Status
Not open for further replies.