Anyone dealt with Prompt Ltd?

2gd2Btrue

I am looking to sell my 2-bed apartment in Marina Holiday Club, Pomorie. I have been contacted by a firm called Prompt Ltd. Apparantly, this company was founded by ex-staff of a firm called Legal Independence (the company that "helped" me buy the property).

Prompt Ltd say they will sell on a commision based deal so there would be no upfront fees to pay.

Has anyone had any dealings with these people?

Thanks for any info you can give.

K

KayJay

There seems very little on the net about their sales activities, except for this: Prompt?

They don't appear in any of the Agency lists on the main BG property sales sites either - I think you can draw your own conclusions from that.... ;)

2gd2Btrue

Thanks for the reply KJ. That's about all the info I could find on them also. It's basically the same email that I received some time ago.

M

mart359

Never heard of them, but most of the companies sell on a commisison based. If you are asked to pay upfront do not do it as there is no guarantee at all.

K

Kristine

Never heard Prompt Ltd. before, you can give them the benefit of a doubt since you've mentioned that it was founded by ex-staff of a firm "helped" you buy the property..

2gd2Btrue

Thanks Mart and Kristine. You are 100% correct when you advise not to pay any fees up front when trying to sell.

I've just returned from Sunny Beach and I spoke with a lawyer in Bourgas. He gave me some good advice regarding selling and also said that the best thing to do when selling through an agent is to tell them how much you want to receive "NET" and let them advertise it. They then take their charges/commission etc from the buyer, by adding it to your NET price.