And the time in Egypt is.......

Georgina

Georgina

.......well it will depend on whether our clocks have changed to winter time (11th August),or back to summer time again (10th September) or back to winter time again (30th September).

It's going to be a fun summer!

News Details

S

Steveand Christine

According to another website the clocks change in Egypt on 5th/6th August. Which is correct this or the 11th August?

S

Steveand Christine

Just checked and the other site has been changed so the clocks now don't change while we are out there.

C

CMChris

I reckon it will be Pimms O'clock whatever the clock says!!!!!!!!!:beer::beer::angel:

M

moh.hakim

The clock will be change for ramdan month only and will be back again to the summer time after ramdan and then will be changed again on the last turthday of september

N

nubianqueen

hi georgina how are you i left you a message on another thread, but just wanted to say hi as i have not been on this forum for a while and i know how helpful you have been to me in the past. i visited el gouna and thought of you, have you got a villa or part of a villa, i remember you said you got it years ago. why is el gouna so clean, tidy and quite? where are the egyptions, and aiywa i got my pagoda covered with the matting, forget its name right now, anyway take care and shokran for your help over the time, speaking of which i dont know at the moment what the time is in egypt i give up!!

nubianqueen

Georgina

Georgina

Hi Nubian Queen

The time is currently 5.30pm. Well today it is. Could be different tomorrow ;-)

There are plenty of Egyptians here now. Not sure when you visited. And El Gouna will be full to bursting during the feast.

I have a small apartment half way between Downtown and Abu Tig Marina. Glad to hear you got your pergola sorted and the Tamr Henna shading.

All the best.