Advise Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cathegypt

oki,
you need it from when and for how long ?
sorry need the info for the owner ,
do you want sakala or hadaba only ?

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Hi Cathegypt

I shall be in Hurghada on the 4th April until the 15th April and it would be good to have it from the 6th to the 15th April and then for May, June & July and September, October & November. I would like to see anything which is available on the 5th April if possible.

C

cathegypt

oki ,i look for and we will back to you ,with phone number... bye

E

Emu49

I am surprised about the price of this rent. Is it a block of mainly locals? I only ask because over 2 years ago I rented a 1 bedroom apartment in Hadaba, nice block no pool a for a week for 1,000le. The long term rent monthly rent was 2,300le. If you are paying 1500 now, I think you should see it before. I believe that you get what pay for.

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

Don't worry, I will not take anything until I have seen it. Living amongst the 'locals' is not a problem - I am Egyptian! I just need to be near the town and with easy access to taxis.

M

McVelvet

Ello ello

Not sure if I am posting this in the right place but does anyone know who the developer of West Side Village in Hurghada is?

Cheers

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

West Side Village

Ello ello

Not sure if I am posting this in the right place but does anyone know who the developer of West Side Village in Hurghada is?

Cheers
The Developers are West Side Village Ltd in the UK; the actual constructor is a local company in Hurghada and we are the main agents handling clients from most agents in Eastern & Western Europe and from WSV themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.