Advice on buying in Hurghada

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kalou1972

Hi There,

Open to all advice really as new to this!

Me and my partner are coming over end of september to look at sites. We will have around 28-35k to spend although we ae intersted also in any payment deals. We have put a reservation fee on at Khamsin Beach ( Florenza Arabia as its now called ) as they offered 40% down with remaining paid over 10 years but with rental guranatee. Also liked the idea of Oasis Marina where 60% down and developer rents for a few years to pay the remaining 40%.

Also just interested in purchsing out right but then renting out.

Can anyone suggest any proprties to look at or recommend any contacts/developers etc ??

Thanks

A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
Hi There,

Open to all advice really as new to this!

Me and my partner are coming over end of september to look at sites. We will have around 28-35k to spend although we ae intersted also in any payment deals. We have put a reservation fee on at Khamsin Beach ( Florenza Arabia as its now called ) as they offered 40% down with remaining paid over 10 years but with rental guranatee. Also liked the idea of Oasis Marina where 60% down and developer rents for a few years to pay the remaining 40%.

Also just interested in purchsing out right but then renting out.

Can anyone suggest any proprties to look at or recommend any contacts/developers etc ??

Thanks
Both are great value projects. Oasis Marina is a beach resort giving more rental potential in the longer term I would say.

Alan - Coralife-Style Consultant.

NickWallwork

NickWallwork

Hi,

Is it mainly for lifestyle or to rent out as a pure investment? or perhaps a bit of both which is most peoples preffered option...

If we're talking from the investment side it is possible to utilise your budget very effectively and actually build a portfolio of more than 1 property in Egypt hence spreading your risk too. This can be done by careful budgeting and utilising the payment plans of various sites and using as long payment plans as possible. With the longer payment plans you'll then hopefully have a finished unit for the last 2/3 years of the build and receive some rental income from the units. The rental income can then contribute or hopefully even cover the repayment of the plan for these remaining 2/3 years...

There are several factors to consider some touched upon above in particular the level of rental income you can expect but I have a document I can send anyone interested (just mail me... [email protected]) that details a couple of examples of how you can build a portfolio with a given budget... when you see the power of this I think'you'll be quite surprised as to the potential. To make it clearer 2 properties is twice the capital growth and it shouldn't be twice the risk - quite the opposite in fact!

The key to any portfolio is minimising the risk with carefull financial planning, spreading the payments, multiple different products and good management.

As to specific projects it all depends on what you want to get out of it....?

Kind Regards
Nick
[email protected]
Off Plan Property Investment Company | Overseas Property | Investment Property | Property Development - Welcome to Property Investment

D

distant dreamer

Oasis Marina looks good, with excellent payment plan. Also quite close to El Gouna with all its fabulous facilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.