Advertising for unwanted real estate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

quinn

Hi everyone

I have just been thinking of putting an advert in the newspaper wanting to buy unwanted real estate. I have seen a couple of ads lately reading: Mortgagee Sale. Are you in this position or similar? or Unwanted real estate wanted.

I am just wondering if anyone has had any luck through placing ads such as these in newspapers and what has worked best for them as far as advertising for real estate goes.

Thanks in advance

R

reece

Hello Quinn,
This is a standard strategy to find properties for lease options and SLO's. I know several people round the country doing it successfully. The key is to keep advertising every week/month. A one off may get no response at all.
See you again

L

Lynda Saxton

Hi
I have a lovely 4 bed 2 bath property in the Dordogne France that I have to sell due to a divorce, will sell at a great discount are you interested if so
e-mail [email protected]

C

catalogguy

Yes

These work! Get a toll free number that rings to your home of office.

Hi everyone

I have just been thinking of putting an advert in the newspaper wanting to buy unwanted real estate. I have seen a couple of ads lately reading: Mortgagee Sale. Are you in this position or similar? or Unwanted real estate wanted.

I am just wondering if anyone has had any luck through placing ads such as these in newspapers and what has worked best for them as far as advertising for real estate goes.

Thanks in advance

L

Lynda Saxton

Hello,
I have a 4 bed 2 bath property in the south west of France that I need to sell because of a divorce. Contact; e-mail address [email protected]

R

ricocamacho

My experience with newspapers is that if you really want to reach your buying target, the best way is by contacting in the areas that you can best reach the audience you want.

What type of property would have been interesting to know - how much and what your terms of sale would be?

With this, I would seek those area in a website as this one. You already have the resourse (Investors) - just need to present it correctly.

R

ricocamacho

One more thing...

Never call it "Unwanted" - It may be unwanted to you - but it the gold to another property seeker.... Just my observations

Status
Not open for further replies.