Administration of your Investment

Discussion in 'Romania property' started by David howe, Jul 28, 2008.

1. David howe

David howe New Member

For the attention of all persons who have bought in Romania with a power of attorney. Do not permit your agent to enter you into an administration contract.

We as a company charge 35 cents per meter and were horrified to hear some UK and Irish companies have commited investors to 1 euro per meter which is scandelous. However, it has since come to my atention that one particular company is entering clients into contracts of 2 euros per meter which equates to around 140 euros per month without even taking into consideration additional maintenance costs.

I cannot streess to anyone enough the importance of independant advice in your purchase. These UK & Irish cowboys are ripping off investors and giving Romania a bad name.

From your perspective, would you buy a property with a 140 euro per month charge on it? I do not think so, so bear in mind how you are going to sell yours with such a charge

Davd Howe LLB. LLM

INVESTMENT ROMANIA - Investment in Romanaia, Property management, Due diligence, Renting in Romania