ACI developer PKS residence (JSV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yort

PKS residence in Jumeira South Village is not under constrution. Ay the same time the developer doesnt give dscount/ doesnt return money.

Does aybody have infor if the project is cancelled or put on hold?
Any ways to get the money credited to other project? or return of the money?

Please respond those who have invested as well - i found people who can negotiate deals with developer if we represent a few investors!

W

Wannaberich

Taken from another website.Posted last year.
--------------------------
'Hi,

we are the team which has caused the media recognition of ACI's actual shareholder trouble in Germany.

You can find all our three press releases (in German ) on our website.

First of all, I want to thank this forum section and its protagonists for the very detailed information available here.
Thanks especially to all guys spending days over days with posting actual pictures.
All used pictures in our releases were edited with "Copyright Skyscrapercity.com", hope this promotes this woderful site as well.

Meanwhile, due to the media coverage in Germany and Austria (so far approx. 50 different clippings!),
we have been contacted by one of the most serious TV Magazines from Germany who are planning to come this week to Dubai.

In preparation of this report, we are now looking for direct contact to local ACI / Lohmann "victims", means:
Unit Buyers, claiming refunding of their payments, but rejected by ACI out of unserious reasons (we konw there must be a lot)
Cases where payments have not been deposited on ACI Escrow account (against the Law No. 8)
Suppliers, running behind their moneys, e.g. there is a German supplier complaining that ACI asked for 24 months stretched payment plan instead of 1 amount
More detailed information about Robin Lohman - place of residence
It would be great to receive some serious replies.
Please facts only, no gossip or twitters. Thanks'

http://www.gomopa.net/

Y

yort

Thank you for your reply.
I already guessed that something funny is going on with ACI.
But i am triing to find people that invested as well to unite to get the money paid NOT to an escrow account.
The german site - unfortunately dont read in german- would be nice to contact those people. Do you have any contact email adresses?

Still a question about ACI (does smbd gor the money back?) and projects (JSV - PKS)
Investors please respond!

D

djaan

do anybody invested in wings of arabia because i have no updates on this poject from ACI
they even dont care to update their investors about any progress so please if someone knows anything will be very thankful
djaan

D

dineshrkk

on speaking to the aci office they mentioned that the project should get canceled .. but they too are not sure when. has anyone been able to speak to rera on the same .. any updates on the WOA project ??

Status
Not open for further replies.