5 reasons why you should consider property investment

Discussion in 'Property Market News and Trends' started by Nicholas Wallwork, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Nicholas Wallwork

Nicholas Wallwork Editor-in-Chief Staff Member Premium Member

There are many reasons why property investment is so popular and why indeed it will remain popular for many years to come. We will now take a look at the make-up of the worldwide real estate market and why indeed property investment will remain at the forefront of personal and corporate assets. The worldwide population [...]

[​IMG] Click to Read The Full Story and Add your Own Comments to 5 reasons why you should consider property investment

2. Jason D.

Jason D. New Member

Some reasons why we should consider property investment also your article is very informative for me so thanks for sharing it with us.
    • The lower entry point to get into the investing pool.
    • Generating additional cash flow in another currency.
    • Strong capital growth and rental return.
    • Hedge against inflation.
    • Personal and monetary value.
    • Tax benefits.
    • Foreign residency.

3. Longterminvestor

Longterminvestor Administrator

There are many reasons to look at property investment in the UK. One of the main ones has to be the ever-growing UK population, the struggle of first-time buyers and the ever increasing demand for private rental accommodation. In my eyes, that is the key…

4. Jason D.

Jason D. New Member

Yeah, I agree with you that growing UK population is also one of the main reasons to why you should consider property investment.

5. FWL

FWL Member

At this moment in time one of the best reasons to buy property is the extremely low interest rates and as a consequence mortgage rates. It is now possible to lock in some very attractive rates with some experts suggesting that UK base rates could fall before they eventually rise.

6. David Rhino

David Rhino New Member

Revenue properties can be domestic properties, such as individual family homes or multi-family resources, or they can be commercial properties, such as a strip plaza. Money is made through holding the property and leasing it out or contracting the property after the benefit of the property has recognized.

7. Longterminvestor

The key to any property investment is to find an up and coming area, where rental demand is high, rent the property out to pay your mortgage (and a bit more) then eventually you will have a fully paid up property which is still bringing in income for you.

8. Davidlane

Davidlane New Member

Investing in commercial properties is a promising investment tool that will provide you with long-term passive income. The modern investment mechanisms allow you to start with minimal investment. Some reasons why we should consider property investment also your blog is very informative for me so thanks for sharing it with us.

Leverage
    Capital growth
    Gearing
    Interest rates at an all-time low
    Opportunity to add value

9. realdeals

realdeals Active Member

Hi @Davidlane

I would be interested to hear your views on commercial property as the high street has all but disppeared taking many of the store faces we grew up with as youngsters.

10. Longterminvestor

You will notice are more and more commercial properties are now being converted into residential properties. With the new build housing shortfall this makes perfect sense.