Umm Al Quwain Marina Phase II sale soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marineuae

Umm Al Quwain Marina, the joint venture between the government of Umm Al Quwain and Emaar Middle East, will soon launch the second phase of homes at the project. This follows good investor response to the first phase launched earlier this month.
“The investor response to the Mistral villa community, which we launched at Umm Al Quwain Marina, has been very encouraging, and we are launching the second phase earlier than planned,” said Ahmad Al Matrooshi, UAE managing director, Emaar Properties and member of the Board of Directors of Emaar Middle East.
“Potential home-owners can visit the new Umm Al Quwain Sales Center for more details on the villas remaining, and also an overview of the entire project,” he said.
The Mistral community comprises a series of Spanish and Portuguese-styled villas. The two-storey, three-to-four bedroom homes are 3,458 to 4,311 sq ft in size. Prices start at Dh2.04 million.
“As a world-class development that brings in a new lifestyle to the emirate, the Umm Al Quwain Marina offers an attractive option for home-owners and potential investors,” said Al Matrooshi. “The good response to the first sale underscores the trust home-owners have in the project.”
The Dh12 billion ($3.3 billion) Umm Al Quwain Marina development will feature over 8,000 homes including 6,000 villas and 2,000 townhomes, boutique hotels, retail outlets and recreational facilities set in a marina-themed environment. The newly opened sales center, which serves as the sales and marketing center, showcases true-to-type displays of the various components.
Umm Al Quwain Marina is spread over 2,000 acres of land and features 450 acres of navigable water area. With 23 km of waterfront, the development also features sport and yacht clubs, waterfront resorts, schools and community centers. Extensive landscaping will offer residents and visitor’s easy access to waterfront recreation centers and other amenities.

T

tatHoothe

Help! need driver for phillips wireless pcmcia card!!

I need a driver for my phillips snn6500 wireless netcard
or smc2632 wireless net card
I can`t make them run on linpus linux lite

please help

regards
tatHoothe

Status
Not open for further replies.