Umm Al Quwain Marina by Emaar - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Thomas123

They did say that the villas are being certified now and handover is likely to be in february.

T

Thomas123

sorry for the short postings but i need to send 5 to become an active member.
we have discussed with 3 other owners and between us we have about 9 villas

T

Thomas123

Let me know best way to join the group and see if we can take any action against the masterplan and what they are looking to deliver to us. There is no community at all.

R

redarrow

Also mentioned to them i paid extra at the time of launch for a lake view and there is no lake at all. Again they refered to the contract and it doesnt state anything about a lake.
Their contract seems fairly water-tight, everything subject to change or amendment. A group of us are seeking legal advice, but are not very optimistic about the outcome. The new handover date is now end of March 2011. We were at the project last weekend. It is now more or less finished. They have landscaped, installed lighting and roads laid. No power yet though, apparently waiting for the meters. There is no water channel around the project as shown on the master plan. The entire project has a high boundary wall surrounding it, looks a bit like an army camp!

D

dtstella

Hi, I also bought a property in UAQ Marina and would like to join the group. I´m very concerned about my investment as things turned out very different to what had been originally promised.

D

dtstella

Just received the info, that hand over will be End of March? Any news on that?

D

dtstella

Has anyone been up in UAQ lately? What are the news concerning the sewage, water and power issues?

D

dtstella

Has a group been formed in the meantime? Any legal action been taken against the masterplan?

D

dtstella

I´m still a junior member. Did the magical number change? Please advice!

R

redarrow

I´m still a junior member. Did the magical number change? Please advice!
Sorry, I've no idea why you haven't become an active member. Maybe the posts have to be on different days. Keep posting over the next couple of days and see if that works. Good luck!

R

redarrow

Hello MidasTouch,
Not sure what happened to my response to your post. We are interested in getting in touch, so please keep positing until you become an active member and then we can exchange private messages and contact numbers.
We are having our orientation tour on Wednesday. Thanks for the info and advice.

M

MidasTouch

have any of you been to see your villa yet? If so, what do you think ?

R

redarrow

Orientation Visit

We are going on Wednesday for our orientation visit and snagging, appointment at 10.15 for an hour. Will be done by 11.30 if you want to meet up by the gate house, or if you want to try and join us for the tour, you'd be more than welcome. We can then fill you in re. the group.

M

MidasTouch

OK that sounds good. I will be in the development by 10am at the main gate.

Status
Not open for further replies.