Saidia - AP2

Haaz

Haaz

Thanks Ktg

I'll PM my email.

I have heard nothing about the meeting. That said there was another meeting last year and I heard something then. It seem,s they only have to tell you about the meeting but no minutes are sent out after the event!

Haaz

I

Iba

Haaz, Kerry & Yusef,

Hi - so Im just wondering a few things, (as usual),did anyone here about what happened at last months meeting?

Regards

Iba

Haaz

Haaz

Sorry no. Got a request for payment and a suggestion that a report on the outcome of the meeting was attached...which naturally it wasn't.

Haaz

I

Iba

Sorry no. Got a request for payment and a suggestion that a report on the outcome of the meeting was attached...which naturally it wasn't.

Haaz
Hi Haaz,

Hmmm, I haven't received an Invoice yet.

Regards

Haaz

Haaz

Well I din't get an invoice as such just a demand for payment!

I did suggest in my last email to them that they need to send out payment requests in a more timely manner (or just at all would be good!) but not heard anything.

I asked them to acknowledge receipt of the money we sent and like every other request this was simply ignored.

They truly are useless!

Regards

Jonathan

I

Iba

Well I din't get an invoice as such just a demand for payment!

I did suggest in my last email to them that they need to send out payment requests in a more timely manner (or just at all would be good!) but not heard anything.

I asked them to acknowledge receipt of the money we sent and like every other request this was simply ignored.

They truly are useless!

Regards

Jonathan
Haaz,

Well I havnt even paid them for the last (first) bill yet, (which I think is or about €150); although I tried my very best to. I gave my bank all the details that Paris Oujda gave me but the transfer never went through. And trying to get this information form Paris Oujda was a nitemare - its easier to get blood rom a stone. When I informed Paris Oujda about the failure of the transfer, it took them weeks to get back to me; so I gave up trying to pay it through Bank Transfer and will pay it next time Im in Morocco, which will probably be in June or July. I think one of the many major problems with Paris Oujda is the language barrier.

Regards

Haaz

Haaz

Yes that is a problem. However, they are ken for everyone to co-operate with them and to pay monies when due. It therefore surprises me of their attitude when in reality is largely a fault of their own making. I guess this is a cultural issue though and I am not known for my patience :)

Haaz