Red Sea Residencia - Arabia Beach - Construction Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Leo en Manon

very nice to the progress of this development but to many posts from the developer could be accused of the soft sell which could breach the rules of the forum
We would like to keep well informed on the development we bought an apartment in. I understand this is also one of the goals of this forum? The developer is postng pictures upon request of the owners. So as far as I am concerned,.. keep up the good work Nigel!

D

dave99

We try to please

We would like to keep well informed on the development we bought an apartment in. I understand this is also one of the goals of this forum? The developer is postng pictures upon request of the owners. So as far as I am concerned,.. keep up the good work Nigel!
We try to please most of the people most of the time

We're not able to please all of the people all of the time

Should be able to please all of the people some of the time

But may end up not pleasing some of the people any of the time

Is that right ???

S

samui13

I am not purchasing at red sea residencia but I enjoying seeing the updates coming through, I dont see it as a hard selling ploy, I see the seller as a hard working individual who keeps everyone informed all of the time and is always offering lots of deals to suit potential customers. Some other developers should take a leaf out of your book!

Keep up the updates most people enjoy them and the apartments are looking really good.

Lou

L

Lsab

Is that right ???

Sort of!!

Also I must agree with Lou. Excellent thread and if I had known then (when I was first looking for property in Hurghada) what I know now I'm pretty certain I would have bought on this development. Nigel keeps everyone personally updated and informed. All of his buyers appear to be happy with the buying process and the build itself.

D

desres

Is that right ???

100% agreement with the other comments, usually you cant even get hold of a Developer never mind him giving the personal touch & making sure everyone has every detail re their propery .... keep up the good work dave & you will come out on top i'm sure

N

nubianqueen

as a philosopher of sorts! you seem to have got it right, its so wrong it has to be right!

nubianqueen

D

dave99

I'll try to keep the updates regular

I am not purchasing at red sea residencia but I enjoying seeing the updates coming through, I dont see it as a hard selling ploy, I see the seller as a hard working individual who keeps everyone informed all of the time and is always offering lots of deals to suit potential customers. Some other developers should take a leaf out of your book!

Keep up the updates most people enjoy them and the apartments are looking really good.

Lou
I'll try to keep the updates regular - should be more photos this weekend.

D

dave99

Thanks

Lou
Thanks - if people enjoy then that has to be Ok !!!

More updates soon.

D

dave99

looks even better without scaffolding

pics from today - what great progress .

more outside shots due later today

Attachments

T

thompsonsom

apartment update

we are in hurghada now and went to see the apartent yesterday. We are more than pleased with the standard and finishings of the apartment and glad we bought from nigel & sammi.

we look forward now to staying there when it is finished in december.

janice & ian

L

Leo en Manon

we are in hurghada now and went to see the apartent yesterday. We are more than pleased with the standard and finishings of the apartment and glad we bought from nigel & sammi.

janice & ian
Hello Janice & Ian

sounds good :), we will be there by the end of december aswell :)

any pics of interior or surrounding area?

Leo

D

dave99

Did you test the air conditioning

janice & ian
Hi Janice & Ian

Did you get chance to feel the eco air con units (open window spaces)) or had Sameh put you some windows in.

Glad you happy with the quality of finish and your surprise SEA VIEW.

T

thompsonsom

hi nigel

we have been without internet for a week so have been unable to send leo some photos, can you email me his email address

thanks

janice

L

Leo en Manon

hi nigel

we have been without internet for a week so have been unable to send leo some photos, can you email me his email address

thanks

janice

Hello Janice

thanks for the pictures!!:):):)

hope you guys had a nice holiday!

Status
Not open for further replies.