Real estate sales and rents showing signs of recovery in middle property range, according to new gui

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicholas Wallwork

Nicholas Wallwork

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
R

Realistic_Analyst

the market is improving and signs of recovery are showing and reflecting on prices

B

Brendan R

great, people are going to be able to sell their properties.

Hit the bid if your net rental yield is less than 8%, the minimum return you should achieve for such a volatile and emerging market. Merry Christmas. :flowers:

G

georgihh

great, people are going to be able to sell their properties.

Hit the bid if your net rental yield is less than 8%, the minimum return you should achieve for such a volatile and emerging market. Merry Christmas. :flowers:
Merry Christmas

Everything goes down - goes up and vice versa.
The problem is how much down and how much up – if you can predict you will be very rich.
In Dubai unfortunately a lot of projects have never started and they will never do and they can’t go up.
Dubai is a strange place very new and very misleading – we don’t know what will happen tomorrow, so get out of the s**t (if you can) and run. New strangers will replace you, but one more time next time will be the last time

A

anwar khan

Hi guys, why everybody is forgetting that economy giants like UK, US have fallen apart from financial crisis . US still cant see any future growth , house prices are declining , dollar losing against every single currency . So when all that disaster can happen to US why cant we accept that Dubai is also affected with that . I am saying Dubai is finished ( GOD FORBID). Many foreign companies are working in dubai and more willing to come so I believe they know what they are doing. The problem is , dubai govt tried to built too much in a too little time that is why there is seen a cash crunch and I am sure that is temporary. Many people has left UK , US because of job losts so as Dubai . Dubai only has a short term cash flow problem thats all.. Nothing is going to happen in Dubai inshallah.....what happened in Dubai , happened all over the world..

Status
Not open for further replies.