OASIS projects

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chris lister

Extras list

our apt is 75m2 so only have the one balcony. you are right no window in the one room. We were told why but cant remember (how bad are we). Think its because it is going on to the corridor but dont quote me on this.

We have had the additional extras which included choices of wood colours, additional kitchen cupboards, safe. There were a few others available but cant remember exactly what they were. has anybody else taken up the extras and if so what

Hi Phil

Do you still have the list of the extras available? I want a breakfast bar putting in mine which is £250 as they build up with brick and put granite worktop on,this will save space not putting in a table and chairs dining set. Just wondered when Iraida need you to choose any extras? Dont want to miss the boat.
Hi, i have the extra's list pm me and will forward on

Chris A block

C

chris lister

oasis resort

Sorry everyone,

here's me trawling forums then finally found this one!

So been reading every page with a reply here and there and then woah page 19 it's me littering it.

So you all seem quite happy with Iraida and your apartments!

J4, your a mind of knowledge, would love to tap into it!

So i initially bought a block top floor 33m2 until i saw it in december, it was tiny so upgraded to 83m2 and paid for it this week in full, transfer of prev apartment was very simple and still got my discount on the new one.

We had a few off the extra's list extra's and they have accomodated us, we are getting black granite worktop in the kitchen instead of the marble at cost of £200 amongst other things! Iraida will kill me if you all put requets in now.

So me and my partner are now in C31, any of you my neighbours?

Any of you intend of moving out there?

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Welcome to the forum Chris; I think that of all the Iraida projects Oasis Resort is by far the best. Good choice, I think you will be very happy with it!

L

lyndsay552

Hi Chris,

Nice to here from you. We will also be living permanently in Oasis Resort, so it'll be good to meet up. We are in B16 at the front.

I also asked for the black granite worktops and they made such a song and dance about it because we had missed the deadline on extras of 31 dec, yet we didn't buy the apartment till end Jan. Ah well, all sorted now.

When are you next over? This months update looks good, i like the blue tint to the windows.

All the best

Lyndsay

C

chris lister

oasis resort

Hi Chris,

Nice to here from you. We will also be living permanently in Oasis Resort, so it'll be good to meet up. We are in B16 at the front.

I also asked for the black granite worktops and they made such a song and dance about it because we had missed the deadline on extras of 31 dec, yet we didn't buy the apartment till end Jan. Ah well, all sorted now.

When are you next over? This months update looks good, i like the blue tint to the windows.

All the best

Lyndsay

Hi Lyndsay,

Thanks for your email, that's great your living there too, what you going to do for work? this is one aspect that worries me.

They were really fine with us about extra's, we only upgraded a month ago to a larger apt. Still got a few more requests to ask for yet lol

Love the windows, they look amazing, been buying stuff like curtains, have measurements for windows should you need them.

Here is my personal email addy if you would like to send me a message.

christopher lister at hotmail dot com

speak soon

Chris

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

There's posh then Lyndsay! Blue tint to the windows is it - you'll be getting a blue rinse next to match!!

L

lyndsay552

Hi Chris,

We are planning to open dog boarding kennels and training school. We really can't wait, just waiting for our house to sell in the UK.

Lyndsay

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

OK THEN maybe Glen can give one to the 'pampered pooches'! Never know, might start a new trend!!

C

Con96

Me and my partner have bought an 83m2 in oasis resort, we have been out there a few times last year to see it december being the last, everything is going great for us and are just now choosing extra's such as black marble for kitchen etc. we are moving out there in the next few month's very anxious tho about jobs etc but who knows. If anyone wants to share photo's or info email me christopher lister at hotmail dot com and i will do the same
Hi Chris

Ive just bought a 83m2 apartment, i am B30, just completed at the end of Jan like Lyndsay552 and just paid last week.... Im getting a breakfast bar put in, have you ordered one or are you just going for the black granite work tops. ??
Got some photos that i took, but just been messing around wih this new camera trying to set it up on my computer. So i will email as soon as ive worked it out.
Are you going for the turnkey package or will yo be furnishing yourself?

regards

julie

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Chris

Ive just bought a 83m2 apartment, i am B30, just completed at the end of Jan like Lyndsay552 and just paid last week.... Im getting a breakfast bar put in, have you ordered one or are you just going for the black granite work tops. ??
Got some photos that i took, but just been messing around wih this new camera trying to set it up on my computer. So i will email as soon as ive worked it out.

regards

julie
Hi Julie - please feel free to post the pics on here.

Regards

Alison

C

chris lister

oasis resort

Hi Chris

regards

julie

Hi Julie,

We was thinking about the breakfast bar alot like everything else, been waiting since March and as it gets closer you want more!

We did not like the description of brick's so were gonna have one made when we get there. Where actually does it go? We was thinking having it put around the corner toward the bathroom.

Would love to see your photo's, look forward to seeing them-Shukran!

We are going to furnish ourselves, we know we can get it alot cheaper and made to our taste. What about you? If you want to contact me personally my email is on prev thread.

Chris

C

chris lister

Julie,

Good photo's!

Does anyone have any pics of the outside of the resort? I know when i was there they were testing colour samples on the wall-i wonder if this has advanced! The rich red colours are quite nice you see adorned around hurghada-then i am biast it's my faveourite colour.

So julie that makes you exactly next door to us between the slice in the wedge!

Regards
Chris

L

lyndsay552

Just got an email from Iraida saying our money has arrived for the apartment.

I can uncross my fingers now.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Great news Lyndsay - I know what you mean I was bricking it until I got the email saying that they received the money.

J

J4hurghada

Banned
things are on the move now you know they have your money, but dont worry iraida know exactly what they are doing and things will go smooth through the whole process of buying.

P

philthecar

hi chris when did you go over there last ? we were there in january and have some pics of resort but not many of outside. Does anybody know what colour scheme will be on outside ?

J

J4hurghada

Banned
i would imagine the colour sceam will be the same as the all other oasis projects think on this thread there are some pictures of oasis1

J

J4hurghada

Banned
attached latest prices for oasis marina beach due for completion 2009 with the 5 year interest FREE payment plan

This information was given by me and no other agent should use it for there own personal gain without stating that i was the one to give it. I am very good friends with iraida so i will know.

Attachments

C

chris lister

oasis resort

hi chris when did you go over there last ? we were there in january and have some pics of resort but not many of outside. Does anybody know what colour scheme will be on outside ?
Hi Phil,

We was last out just before Christmas. When we was there they had started painting and the colours were shades of orangey terracotta and white, similar to the plans colour scheme, i think one of the updates shows this if not i have a pic somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.