OASIS projects

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WESTMIDS33

Banned
Curry club anyone?

The gas bottles I have seen in Hurghada are dirty scruffy looking things and need to be hidden away! If there is any danger of leakage they should be disconnected. When we go we will be living there so no intention of renting. You must get your wife to give Pam some recipes Naj! She is a brilliant chef and cooks a lot of Asian dishes but It would be great to get new recipes....she also cooks a mean lemon cake! It is a legend in its own lunchtime in Spain where we live!!
Hi peter,

If you are living there permanently then it is okay to keep an eye on the Gas. There were concerns about apartments being rented or left empty.

I do agree with you majority of asian cooks use Gas, never really understood why (laws of Physics and all that).

Lemon Cake would be great as although I saw a lot of bakerys I never really fancied any of the Egyptian pastries out there.

Regards

Westmids33

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Naj if you haven't tried the Egyptian 'English Cake' which all of the hotels serve in the afternoons you haven't lived! Costa's serve a great one with chocolate running through it - oops! I'm drooling on the keyboard.....!!

W

WESTMIDS33

Banned
Costas

Naj if you haven't tried the Egyptian 'English Cake' which all of the hotels serve in the afternoons you haven't lived! Costa's serve a great one with chocolate running through it - oops! I'm drooling on the keyboard.....!!
Hi peter,

Going off the thread but is that Costas opposite Seagull Hotel? I will check it out next time.lol

Regards

Westmids33

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

Thats the one; great coffee and less than 25% of London prices.

A

awahee123

Banned
I'll have you know I am a good cook LOL.
I cook at home by gas with an electric oven,it's just from a safety point of view if left unattended.These gas bottles leak at the best of time,some even when unplugged as the little ball bearing becomes dislodged sometimes.
There was an incident a couple of weeks ago where somebodys apartment got their windows blown out,don't know exactly what happened but it was to do with the gas.

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

Oh Great! Another good cook - between you and Naj we can start a real thing going here in Hurghada with the Curry Club. Maybe the second Thursday in the month? Count me in - I used to be a chef but my wife took over 40 years ago; but I am a great critic and I know a good curry when I taste one! Can't wait.....

A

awahee123

Banned
Good idea the curry club LOL,I need someone to cook good round chapattis or elongated naans,Anybody game?....

W

WESTMIDS33

Banned
Curry club V Nail for ladies club

Good idea the curry club LOL,I need someone to cook good round chapattis or elongated naans,Anybody game?....
Hi,

Looks like the girls have competition. Curry club v Nails club......

Pssst Hey lads lets get back to Oasis Talk before the moderators catch us messing this thread up.lol

Regards

Westmids33

A

awahee123

Banned
Yes lets we should know better really.
Right anybody got any updates on Oasis developments at all?...

J

J4hurghada

Banned
Updates will go on web site at the end of Febuary, they are pritty good with the updates and on time with them.

W

WESTMIDS33

Banned
Hi Jayne

Updates will go on web site at the end of Febuary, they are pritty good with the updates and on time with them.
Hi Jayne,

Nice to see someone is sensible on this thread.lol

Or is it because you are running scared as the lads have an alternative to your ladies Nails Club? lol

Ps Hope you are better

Regards

Westmids33

J

J4hurghada

Banned
Westmids

Feeling a bit better now. Thanks.
Not worried about the curries but think the men should cook them, they can do them while we do the women's nails.
Extra's go down well. Epecially after spending 1 hour on nails will be very hungry by then. Wonder if they can do chips and egg's too.

J

J4hurghada

Banned
People on other threads mentioned handover and the whole process that they are going through, anyone buying from Iraida do not have these problems, they are now on with Oasis Resort and Marina up to press they have sold and handed over 4 other developments, their legal team know exactly what they are doing so anyone buying in these resorts do not have anything to worry about.

J

J4hurghada

Banned
if anyone has any questions or worries PM me. I have bought in the oasis 1 and have had my apartment for one year now and went through all the process of buying and handover. Irada was very good to work with and help every step of the way.

J

J4hurghada

Banned
I have recieved an email this morning offering finance over 5 years on the marina beach resort anyone wanting info please PM me i can send information over.

Hope this helps anyone

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

Hi Alison

Yes please; I would appreciate details. We don't have them yet.

Peter Mitry

J

J4hurghada

Banned
did you mean Jayne Peter

Send me your email and I will post attachments

C

chris lister

oasis resort lifts

if it was a quality development it woulld have lifts i think this is short sited and could restrict many renters renting the 3/4 floors.like families with small chlidren and the more mature renters who wants to climb up all those stairs. surley lifts are a big bonus in big prodjects like this and was the main reson i did not buy on this development
Was out there in december to see our aprtment in oasis resort, iraida is a grwoing company to european standards, they are very high to what i experienced in hurghada and sharm, the new marina beach has lifts.

C

chris lister

great to see your write up especially as we have purchased our apt in oasis ! We hve been very impressed with the building work and also iradia who appear to be very professional. LEts hope we are in there by xmas as planned !
August is the latest completion for some apartment's, can't wait

Status
Not open for further replies.