New Touristic Area Hurghada

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

awahee123

Banned
Pictures look good Peter keep up the good work, its definately something different,take no notice of anyone else they are informative and thats what matters.

propertywatch1

propertywatch1

<b>Official Photographer</b>
Hello Everybody
Taken these photos today of the New Touristic Area between the Siva Beach Hotel And the Grand Resort on the Esplanade.

Attachments

L

lovesquadsue

Brilliant pics again - these really help people like me who have never been to Hurghada paint an accurate picture of the area. Thanks again - brilliant!

A

awahee123

Banned
Yes very good pics redsea, makes me wonder what im doin here.

A

awahee123

Banned
Hi Guys,

I was just looking at some of the previous posts and came across this thread with some good pictures of the new tourist area in Hurghada,full of shops, restaurants, bars and Hotels.It is very near the airport so if your development is around the airport you will be near to this area.What do you think?...

J

J4hurghada

Banned
We have walked this in November from the intercontinental right down to the end near the bull's resterant. long walk but with plenty of time to spend and a few drinks on the way. We even walked the kids and the youngest being 3 we did it. Grand have alot of entertainment at night. but the prices go up for the beer the posher you go. you can start off and pay 80p a large pint bottle of beer in small bars and end up paying £2 for half a pint bottle in the grand and neighbouring hotel bars.

In June we started walking from the Bull's resterant back to our Apartment near the intercontinental but due to freak weather and bad sand storms we jumped into a taxi and for a £1 it was worth it saved the legs being sandblasted.

A

awahee123

Banned
Anybody wanting to see some pictures on the esplanade please look through this thread you will find some pictures here.

Status
Not open for further replies.