Media Watch

L

Lsab

Reads that way to me - bet it doesn't happen though, or if it does, only long enough to make a point.

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
That is certainly the implication but getting staff to impose such a rule will be far more difficult in practice, particularly given that 90% of staff in airports are more likely to be Muslim and generally unconcerned by this incident.

E

eddie 55

Thanks Eddie,

I picked up my copy a few days ago - we don't get them at the same time as you do in the UK. I still haven't found time to read it though - will do now :)
The New Magazine Place In the Sun(April)....A Family of four looking to buy an apartment in Hurghada, look at four properties 1. Ace Apartment 2. Mubarak 6 Hurghada new Town 3 Nubian Villa in El Gouna 4. Desert Pearl
All properties received positive comments, Desert Pearl showed some great interior photo,s of the apartments, a little bit of mention about Coral Sea Pearl. I love the comment the family make about El Gouna..wife said "I thought it was all a little bit "Tuesday night, backgammon round at the Brigadier's".
A nice mention for investing Propertastic's Complete Guide To Hurghada.
Regards eddie55

crombiestone

crombiestone

I love the comment the family make about El Gouna..wife said "I thought it was all a little bit "Tuesday night, backgammon round at the Brigadier's".

Regards eddie55
As opposed to saturday night hen party in Blackpool :D

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hi all - what are your comments on this http://www.kuna.net.kw/NewsAgenciesPublicSite/ArticleDetails.aspx?id=1899064&Language=en

Do they mean that all Brits will now be searched when they arrive from Briton to Egypt???
Dear Forum Members,
This was just as desire of foreign minster as a reaction to the way the security persons at Airport in England treated Pob Shenoda in a bad manner and search him seflsearch and treated him in a bad way and ignored this great person value to the Christians around the world :confused: I don't know what he was thinking was Pob Shenoda a terror Person? didn't he know him? I can't imagine but the egyptian government didn't take any decision regarding this request from the foreign relation minister request, but today the British Embasador in Egypt met Pob Shenoda and apologized to him personaly so I think this issue is already resolved and this request then will be finished and will not be applied but its your guys work in security at your airports that he treated this man who is known around the world with his wisdom and kind heart to treat him in such way :(
By the way Pob Shenoda himself didn't comment alot on this problem but christian around the world was sad and angry from what happened to their Pob but i think it will be ok

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Egyptian police are on the tail of 2 Sudanese men who they believe are in possession of explosives and are planning attacks in tourist sites in Sinai Daily News Egypt - Full Article
Terror is Every where in the world now but the most important info to know that egyptian government and nation hate and fight terror

I know what you are talking about but ITS Pob Shenoda not a normal man that they could doubt but any way i think its solved today we hope :)

queenie40something

queenie40something

Dear Forum Members,
This was just as desire of foreign minster as a reaction to the way the security persons at Airport in England treated Pob Shenoda in a bad manner and search him seflsearch and treated him in a bad way and ignored this great person value to the Christians around the world :confused: I don't know what he was thinking was Pob Shenoda a terror Person? didn't he know him? I can't imagine but the egyptian government didn't take any decision regarding this request from the foreign relation minister request, but today the British Embasador in Egypt met Pob Shenoda and apologized to him personaly so I think this issue is already resolved and this request then will be finished and will not be applied but its your guys work in security at your airports that he treated this man who is known around the world with his wisdom and kind heart to treat him in such way :(
By the way Pob Shenoda himself didn't comment alot on this problem but christian around the world was sad and angry from what happened to their Pob but i think it will be ok
Hi George - I dont really know the protocol with regards to VIPs departing and entering the UK. I do know that the security is very tight for tourists in and around the airports in the UK. There was a point where we had to take our shoes off and put them through the xray machine. We are still not allowed to take bottles of drinks upon check in etc. Hopefully this as you say between the 2 governments has resolved itself xxx

L

Lsab

The New Magazine Place In the Sun(April)....A Family of four looking to buy an apartment in Hurghada, look at four properties 1. Ace Apartment 2. Mubarak 6 Hurghada new Town 3 Nubian Villa in El Gouna 4. Desert Pearl
All properties received positive comments, Desert Pearl showed some great interior photo,s of the apartments, a little bit of mention about Coral Sea Pearl. I love the comment the family make about El Gouna..wife said "I thought it was all a little bit "Tuesday night, backgammon round at the Brigadier's".
A nice mention for investing Propertastic's Complete Guide To Hurghada.
Regards eddie55
Thanks for letting us know Eddie - hopefully it'll be over here within the next week.

G

GM43

Banned
Pope Shenouda has a diplomatic passport, that is something more than being a VIP

E

eddie 55

Hey Eddie we are neighbours !! (Y39-0-6)

(Sorry OT)
Hiya Nice place to own!!!! you must be right in front of swimming pool,from where you are, I am at the right pass the small dome, upstairs top, same block as Ian and Pam.
Must start practicing for the Backgammon play off's :D:D on my next visit to El Gouna.
Will send you my email Chris.
Best Wishes eddie55