ad

liverpool

R

Rock2089

can any one guide best place to buy property in liverpool or leeds within a budget of 1,10,000 and 3 bed house.
or should i look other place in this budget.
Thanks

L

lookinginvest

Can you confirm your budget? Liverpool is one of the best performing cities in the UK when it comes to property investment. There are also a number of new developments so you will not be short of choice, no matter what your budget is.

R

Rock2089

budget one hundred thousand 100000.
i have some query to in uk coastal line is less expensive to other places in uk.

and i did not find grammar schools in liverpool

R

realdeals

I presume you are buying this as an investment - have you considered HMOs?

L

Longterminvestor

Administrator
Big student population in Liverpool, a growing economy with plenty of young professionals - perfect for HMO investments?

F

FWL

Are you looking for a property within the city centre of Leeds or Liverpool? Or would you prefer to commute, assuming you work in the area?

P

PostBrexitInvestor

I lived in Manchester many many years ago and like Liverpool there has been, and continues to be, massive investment in inner city redevelopment. I totally agree, Liverpool has massive potential for long term property price appreciation. However, it is not simply a case of sticking a pin in a map of Liverpool, do your research as all areas will not perform to the same level.

Personally, up and coming areas within commuting distance would be my first choice.

D

diyhelp

Even though HMO regulations have changed over the last few years there is still potential for double digit rental income. This means you could pay down any mortgage finance in a much shorter time than normal. However, setting up an HMO property does take time, effort and money - not simply a case of opening the doors and ushering new tenants in lol