Canadian Housing Bubble is Here

A

AlexMiller

According to a report in CNBC, a housing bubble has already hit the Canadian real estate sector. However, disputed this fact might be in Canada, experts are pretty sure that the Canadian market is falling apart. Any thoughts?

Ryan M

Ryan M

I can see where the fear of housing bubble bursting is coming from, low sales and more homes for sale in the market with supply outstripping demand.Though it is important to remember that the Canadian market was red hot and what is happening is just a normal cooling, not a burst like the one experienced in the United States.

A

AlbertL

Canadian real estate market in not going to fall as report suggested, the bad time is now not more and things are coming on the right way but it is not stable but I can also say that Real Estate sector won't fall like the past in coming days...

A

AlbertL

Many peoples, many thoughts. Different reports are coming from reliable sources and that confuse us. Some reports are suggesting the bad time is not far more and Real Estate sector is moving ahead, some reports point out low sales. For me, this is not a bad time to invest in property in Canada.