Buyers messagegroup Ocean Breeze/Sungate in Sahl Hasheesh

El Gouna Property

El Gouna Property

Banned
I will be in the project on 12th after tomorrow and might meet MOhamed Salah from Orbit Groupso I will try to make as much pictures as I can and upload it here

Regards

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
Hi Liela,

Yes we´ll be in toutch with our lawyer or Orbit group. We bought our appartments from MRI and they are not our contact anymore as they left Egypt during the economic cricis.

Regards
Ulf & Susanne
They also left Cyprus once the number of buyers fell. Typical of the sort of company who are only interested in milking people for as much as they can and when the cash cow dries up doing a runner. No real concern for the people they have made fat commission out of.

U

Ulf & Susanne

I will be in the project on 12th after tomorrow and might meet MOhamed Salah from Orbit Group as well , so I will try to make as much pictures as I can and upload it here

Regards
Hi Margeret,

We are looking forward to see your pictures after your visit to Sun Gate building. Say hello to mr Salah from us. We met him in april 2009. He took us to our apartments and showed them for us.
Are your client buying furnish in Egypt?

Regards
U&S

U

Ulf & Susanne

Dear U & S,

I will try my best for pictures and will tel Mr. Salah your regards.

Regards
Hi!

We were told by MRI that they should take care of the furniture packages and equipment to the kitchen. As they don´t longer exist in Egypt we certainley need somone else to arrange that for us. Does anybody know if Orbit alliance will suggest some furniture packages? If they won´t arrange that we are interested to look at other companies furniture packages. That might be interesting anyway depending on the prices.

Regards
Ulf & Susanne

D

distant dreamer

Hi

When we completed our purchase at El Andalous (another Orbit Development),they finally came up with a couple of furniture packages. You may be able to see these if they still have them set up at El Andalous if you ask. However, we thought they were a bit expensive and got our kitchen and furniture pack elsewhere. Happy to give you details if you drop me a private email.

Regards

Penny

U

Ulf & Susanne

Hi Penny,

Glad to hear from you. Our emailadress is <snip>

Hope to hear from you again and about your suggestions.

Regards
Ulf & Susanne

Last edited by a moderator:
El Gouna Property

El Gouna Property

Banned
Hi!

We were told by MRI that they should take care of the furniture packages and equipment to the kitchen. As they don´t longer exist in Egypt we certainley need somone else to arrange that for us. Does anybody know if Orbit alliance will suggest some furniture packages? If they won´t arrange that we are interested to look at other companies furniture packages. That might be interesting anyway depending on the prices.

Regards
Ulf & Susanne
Most developers offer packages but what would be the cost? would it be normal or overpriced to make profit?

U

Ulf & Susanne

Most developers offer packages but what would be the cost? would it be normal or overpriced to make profit?[/QUOT

As we don´t have any idea of how much the cost will be for us with two apartments we have to look for the best price for us not for the dealer. We know the prices in Sweden but not in Egypt and for sure there has to be a lot of dealers who wants to sell furniture to all people who buy apartments. Ofcourse we would like to have good quality as we plan to have the apartmenta for several years. If the price is normal or not is hard for us to know. The dealers want to make money and we want to save money

/Ulf & Susanne

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Most developers offer packages but what would be the cost? would it be normal or overpriced to make profit?[/QUOT

As we don´t have any idea of how much the cost will be for us with two apartments we have to look for the best price for us not for the dealer. We know the prices in Sweden but not in Egypt and for sure there has to be a lot of dealers who wants to sell furniture to all people who buy apartments. Ofcourse we would like to have good quality as we plan to have the apartmenta for several years. If the price is normal or not is hard for us to know. The dealers want to make money and we want to save money

/Ulf & Susanne
The problem is people think furnishing in Egypt should be cheap, it can be if you want cheap items that will fall apart, split, chip, last a few rentals. Egypt imports a lot the better quality items and with import taxes as high as 50-60% (this is what we pay to import our wooden furniture) buying quality means paying for it. HOWEVER if you buy quality over a period of years it will work out cheaper than having to keep replacing broken items.

So when furnishing please bear in mind cheap isn't always the best, but you can still buy quality cheaper than you can buy the rubbish normally sold direct through developers.

propertywatch1

propertywatch1

<b>Official Photographer</b>
Excellent quality furniture can be found in Hurghada ...... and a good way of achieving this is to source a good carpenter and there are plenty to be found in and around Hurghada.

They will make the furniture by hand and welcome any ideas and designs the customer may have.

From my experiences with a good carpenter he will show you stage by stage the product you chose for him to make and then before it is complete he will usually give it a dry fit before finally finishing ( kitchens, wardrobes etc ).

they use top quality wood and not mdf or chipboard furniture. Arrow is the wood of choice and it takes a stain really well having an excellent grain.

remember most of the skilled carpenters are proud of their workmanship so no need to buy ready made furniture. Also this is not expensive and to see it being made from the start right through the process gives you ample opportunity to alter the design if needed.

El Gouna Property

El Gouna Property

Banned
The problem is people think furnishing in Egypt should be cheap, it can be if you want cheap items that will fall apart, split, chip, last a few rentals. Egypt imports a lot the better quality items and with import taxes as high as 50-60% (this is what we pay to import our wooden furniture) buying quality means paying for it. HOWEVER if you buy quality over a period of years it will work out cheaper than having to keep replacing broken items.

So when furnishing please bear in mind cheap isn't always the best, but you can still buy quality cheaper than you can buy the rubbish normally sold direct through developers. Dear Neil,

I support your point of view except that imported is much better than what we produce in Egypt ;)

Last edited:
U

Ulf & Susanne

Dear U & S,

I will try my best for pictures and will tel Mr. Salah your regards.

Regards
Hi Margeret,

Did you have the opportunity to take some pictures when you went to Sahl Hasheesh last tueday the 12th? If you have pictures of Sun Gate, we are very anxious to see them.

Regards Ulf & Susanne

El Gouna Property

El Gouna Property

Banned
Hi Margeret,

Did you have the opportunity to take some pictures when you went to Sahl Hasheesh last tueday the 12th? If you have pictures of Sun Gate, we are very anxious to see them.

Regards Ulf & Susanne
Dear Ulf & Susanne,

I'm sorry I didn't as We have to leave to Cairo for Emergency as George Mother
have to make a surgery but I promise will make it ASAP

Regards

U

Ulf & Susanne

Hi!

We have a question about the company Solutions Overeas which we got mail from. They can arrange a lot of different things such as taking care of completion service, furniture packages, insurance, currency and rentals. Does anybody know anything about this company? Is it Orbit Alliance who are recomending them? Does anybody have experince of this company? Do you know the price for their service?
We are a bit confused as we haven´t heard anything from Orbit Alliance yet about the completion date, only through this site or other blogg-sites. We have tried to get in touch with Orbit Alliance and our solicitor but no contact. Some of you says in April but we would like to get it from the company. We would like to get the information from those who are responsible of the building project.

Best regards
Ulf & Susanne

W

wanderer79

Hi!

We have a question about the company Solutions Overeas which we got mail from. They can arrange a lot of different things such as taking care of completion service, furniture packages, insurance, currency and rentals. Does anybody know anything about this company? Is it Orbit Alliance who are recomending them? Does anybody have experince of this company? Do you know the price for their service?
We are a bit confused as we haven´t heard anything from Orbit Alliance yet about the completion date, only through this site or other blogg-sites. We have tried to get in touch with Orbit Alliance and our solicitor but no contact. Some of you says in April but we would like to get it from the company. We would like to get the information from those who are responsible of the building project.

Best regards
Ulf & Susanne
Hi Ulf /Susanne

This company was formerly known as M.R.I overseas property. They ceased trading last year I believe and left owing me unpaid commission. I'm sure if you google it you'll find more information on them. They acted as agents for the Sungate residence while they were trading. I believe they charge a flat fee of £500 for aftersales now.

Hope this helps

Jason

Last edited:
E

EWILL

Hello,

You seem to be in the know have you visted the development recently, any information would be appreciated.

E

EWILL

Sorry i am new to this sent the message before i had finished. Just wanted to add that i dont think property solutions overseas and solutions overseas are the same company. I have an apartment in Sunny Beach that i rent with solutions overseas and i have had no problems with them. They have paid my rental money on time and have kept in good contact with me. I cant comment on the other company that wanderer mentions as i havent dealt with them.

I have had an email about furniture, had a bit of a shock price wise was expecting to get it furnished for around the 3k mark has anybody had any quotes for around this price for a 1 bedroom apartment

Thanks

Ernie

U

Ulf & Susanne

Hi Ulf /Susanne

This company was formerly known as M.R.I overseas property who I used to work for. They ceased trading last year I believe and left owing me a huge amount of unpaid commission that I will never see. I left on bad terms due to disagreements in their work practice and unfortunately cannot recommend them at all. I'm sure if you google it you'll find more information on them and the complaints. They acted as agents for the Sungate residence while they were trading. I believe they charge a flat fee of £500 for aftersales now.

My contract for Sun gate states July but I have been informed they are ahead of schedule and Orbit have informed me that they are ready to complete by April.

Hope this helps

Jason

Apt 301 Sungate
Hi Jason,

Thank you for your answer. We had a feeling that it could be M.R.I. We bought our apartements from them and they had an after sales service that was just like Solutions overseas. We are sorry to hear about your experience with them. They just left Egypt without taking any contact with their customers! We don´t want any contact with them again, so we are glad that you warned us.
You wrote before that Orbit wanted us to have the same type of furniture. Do you know if they will present som suggestions and if they are going to have some kind of after sales service? Will the hotel take care of the rentals of the apartments? Do you know if we have to pay for the apartments in April or can we wait until June?

Thanks again!
Best regards
Ulf & Susanne (apt 416 and 603)

W

wanderer79

Sorry i am new to this sent the message before i had finished. Just wanted to add that i dont think property solutions overseas and solutions overseas are the same company. I have an apartment in Sunny Beach that i rent with solutions overseas and i have had no problems with them. They have paid my rental money on time and have kept in good contact with me. I cant comment on the other company that wanderer mentions as i havent dealt with them.

I have had an email about furniture, had a bit of a shock price wise was expecting to get it furnished for around the 3k mark has anybody had any quotes for around this price for a 1 bedroom apartment

Thanks

Ernie
Hi Ernie,

Yes my mistake, property solutions overseas are another company entirely it seems.

Thanks