Bulgarian property in top ten 2009

S

ssanner

"In a report issued today by Property Abroad, Bulgaria comes in the list of top ten countries for overseas property last year. 2009 has certainly been a difficult year for property globally and there still remains much uncertainty in the sector.

The report, a reliable source of information, has been providing details on countries in favour with overseas property buyers for several months.

This year features Spain in top position, which certainly is surprising as both prices and sales volumes have fallen swiftly. But, as Property Abroad comments, 'there still seems to be plenty of people looking at Spanish property: plenty of pent up demand.'

America, Portugal and Italy follow. Bulgaria comes in 9th position probably down to its 'cheap property.' Whatever the reason, Bulgaria has done remarkably well given the collapse of foreigners buying during the last year in all overseas markets.

The full report can be found at Property Abroad website." article published today in Quest Bulgaria website.

Last edited:
J

Jain and Chris

Afternoon ssanner

I object to you stealing Quest Bulgaria property and lifestyle magazine articles when you don't even quote source!

You'll find the original article, entitled Bulgarian property in top ten 2009, at
Quest Bulgaria Property and Lifestyle Magazine - Bulgarian property in top ten 2009
which I published at 16.05 today Bulgarian time.

I'm happy for my articles to be used but ONLY if you quote the first paragraph and then link to the original source.

I pay journalists and photographers good money to keep on top of news and produce inormation for Quest Bulgaria and I'm damned if I'm going to have people like you stealing it and putting it up as if it were their own work.

Best wishes
Jain and Chris

In a report issued today by Property Abroad, Bulgaria comes in the list of top ten countries for overseas property last year. 2009 has certainly been a difficult year for property globally and there still remains much uncertainty in the sector.

The report, a reliable source of information, has been providing details on countries in favour with overseas property buyers for several months.

This year features Spain in top position, which certainly is surprising as both prices and sales volumes have fallen swiftly. But, as Property Abroad comments, 'there still seems to be plenty of people looking at Spanish property: plenty of pent up demand.'

America, Portugal and Italy follow. Bulgaria comes in 9th position probably down to its 'cheap property.' Whatever the reason, Bulgaria has done remarkably well given the collapse of foreigners buying during the last year in all overseas markets.

The full report can be found at Property Abroad website.

S

ssanner

Afternoon ssanner

I object to you stealing Quest Bulgaria property and lifestyle magazine articles when you don't even quote source!

You'll find the original article, entitled Bulgarian property in top ten 2009, at
Quest Bulgaria Property and Lifestyle Magazine - Bulgarian property in top ten 2009
which I published at 16.05 today Bulgarian time.

I'm happy for my articles to be used but ONLY if you quote the first paragraph and then link to the original source.

I pay journalists and photographers good money to keep on top of news and produce inormation for Quest Bulgaria and I'm damned if I'm going to have people like you stealing it and putting it up as if it were their own work.

Best wishes
Jain and Chris
apologies for omitting to quote your website, I have corrected my mistake. It was never my intention to steal your work and attribute to myself your article.

Best,
Stephan

Last edited:
J

Jain and Chris

Apologies accepted Stephan. I didn't mean to go off the deep end but you would be surprised how often this happens and I get pretty fed up with it, that's all.

Best wishes

apologies for omitting to quote your website, I have corrected my mistake. It was never my intention to steal your work and attribute to myself your article.

Best,
Stephan