Blue Sea Bay, Makadi Bay

M

maggie

Hello Maggie,
But i didn't see any offer of furniture pack from anybody. :-( And I hardly can imagine what it can include and how much it can cost. Alaa promised to post one but still waiting for it. And what about pleasure of making shopping for your own home on your taste and bring individuality in it? As for me I am ready to spent time for it! ... and save money as well.
IVA
Hi Inessa
If you look on the web you will find furniture packs. The prices depends on what you want in the pack. I myself have nearly all the things I need except of course a kitchen, settee's and white goods. I was just trying to explain for those who don,t want to do it themselfs. And yes I agree it is best to go buy your own stuff. That way you will have a wider choice of things to choose from.
Maggie
Heres a furniture pack i,ve just found on the web for apartments in Hurghada. I don't think i,m allowed to put names on the forum. But just google furniture packs Hurghada

Extra Sets and Appliances Price List
TV flat 26''
1000 EGP
TV LCD 32"
3000 EGP
DVD Player
350 EGP
Satellite Receiver
600 EGP
Fridge freezer normal
2000 EGP
Fridge freezer No Frost
3000 EGP
Microwave 20 L
1000 EGP
Microwave 30 L Silver
1500 EGP
Washing machine
3000 EGP
Dish Washer
2500 EGP
1 x Kettle
150 EGP
1 x Toaster
300 EGP
1 x Iron
1 x Airer/Dryer
Electric oven normal
Electric oven digital
Normal Electric Hob
ceramic digital Hob
Extractor
Air-conditions 1.5 Horse Power split
Air-conditions 2 .0 Horse Power split

Silver Furniture Pack for – 2 bedroom
Living Room
1 dining table with 4 chairs
1 sofa bed first 3 seats and 2 seats
TV Table
Bathrooms Accessories supply & fit
1x Towel Holders
1 x Paper Holders
1 x Toilet Brushes
1 x Double Hooks
1 x Soap Dishes
1 x Tooth brush Holder & Cup
1 x sets of 2 large, 2 x Medium, & 2 x small towels – Best Quality!
1 x Small Stainless Steel bins
Bedroom 1
1 Bed 160 x 2m
2 x bedside tables, in wood,
dressing mirror
1 x wardrobe – maximum of 160 cm
1 x Mattress
4x pillows
1 x double duvet
1 x bed set (1 x duvet cover, and 4 x pillow cases)
2 x sheets (white)
2 x Cushions to match
1 x Set of curtains, with blackout lining
2 x Bedside lamps
1 x Ceiling Light
6 x wooden coat hangers
Bedroom 2
2 Beds 100 x 2m
1 x bedside tables, in wood,
dressing mirror
1 x wardrobe – maximum of 160 cm
2 x Mattress
4x pillows
1 x double duvet
1 x bed set (1 x duvet cover, and 4 x pillow cases)
2 x sheets (white)
1 x Set of curtains, with blackout lining
1 x Bedside lamps
1 x Ceiling Light

Total Cost = 57400 Egyptian Pound

Last edited:
C

CMChris

If you order anything from Spinney's to be delivered make sure you have an Arabic speaker with you. Even then be prepared for 6 Spinney workers to chip in. It can get complicated but they do deliver roughly on time lol. If I remember correctly its free to go into Hurghada and cost us LE50 to Sahl Hasheesh, which is actually cloaser than Hurghada. You have to negotiate with the driver.

M

maggie

If you order anything from Spinney's to be delivered make sure you have an Arabic speaker with you. Even then be prepared for 6 Spinney workers to chip in. It can get complicated but they do deliver roughly on time lol. If I remember correctly its free to go into Hurghada and cost us LE50 to Sahl Hasheesh, which is actually cloaser than Hurghada. You have to negotiate with the driver.
Hi. Chris
Thanks, I was only using Spinney's price's as to see how much things might cost.
Maggie

C

CMChris

Hi. Chris
Thanks, I was only using Spinney's price's as to see how much things might cost.
Maggie
Don't get me wrong, they delivered our balcony furniture with no problems...it was just the organising bit. This is where you need women to sort it all out

M

maggie

Good morning,
Can I ask if any one has received their signed contract back yet from the courts? Also just seen the photos of the furniture pack that Orascom has done in an apartment in Makadi. The bathroom / kitchen looks fab

M

Mussa1

Hi Maggie
Where have you seen the photo's of the furniture pack by orascom for the makadi apartment?

Good morning,
Can I ask if any one has received their signed contract back yet from the courts? Also just seen the photos of the furniture pack that Orascom has done in an apartment in Makadi. The bathroom / kitchen looks fab

M

maggie

Hi Maggie
Where have you seen the photo's of the furniture pack by orascom for the makadi apartment?
Hi
They are on facebook makadi resort. No prices as yet or what is in the pack.The bathroom is to die for.
maggie.

Last edited:
M

maggie

Hi
They are on facebook makadi resort. No prices as yet or what is in the pack.The bathroom is to die for.
maggie.
Can I just apologize to Classics for stating it was Orascoms furniture pack when in fact it was theirs
Maggie

Last edited:
R

rumbaba

I was wondering if anyone knew of any more recent photos?

R

rabster

Hi,

Did anyone else get the e-mail today from sun homes with the details of their different funiture packs for makadi.
Prices are pretty good in my view but,I'd be intrested in hearing what everyone else thinks.

thanks.:

Ron1621

Ron1621

Yes they seem reasonable enough but I would like to see examples (photos) of the fitted kitchens and furnished apartments. I'm in Q4 so hopefully photos of finished apartments will have been published by the time I take delivery.

Regards

Ron

I

IVA

Hello, rabster,
I am also the client of Sum Homes but they didn't sent me anything yet. Would like to see also. can you resend me to [email protected]?
Thank you in advance
IVA

2F2F

This is EGYPT..... And this is ORASCOM you are dealing with.

Previous posts have mentioned the strict regime Orascom has and ties it to the letter of the contract. Owners will need to scrutinise this, as your point Ron is only the beginning of your relationship with this company and the management that follows.

Alan.
Coralife-Style Consultants.

Hi Alan,

is Orascom good or bad?

Cheers

A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
Orascom

Hi Alan,

is Orascom good or bad?

Cheers
They are a good company, just bad at communications.
Your agent should be the one to give up-to-date information. I'm sure Sun Homes and Colour Investments are well capable of doing so, providing they get it first.

Alan.

2F2F

They are a good company, just bad at communications.
Your agent should be the one to give up-to-date information. I'm sure Sun Homes and Colour Investments are well capable of doing so, providing they get it first.

Alan.
Thank you, I found this website:

Makadi Resort / Buy a home in Makadi Bay, Hurghada, Red Sea, Egypt / Villa, Apartment or Studio

As you can see they advertise brand new 2 bedrooms homes for EUR 20,000 in Makadi bay and the agent is Classica Real Estate, however so far they say there are no homes for sale in Makady so I am a bit frustrated since I need to send people from Rome to Hurghada in order to see what's real before to pay anything.

Last edited:
A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
All agents prefer to talk to your clients directly, suggesting there are units available once you give them all your details.... Offering special deals... resale or last minute cancelations etc. to get your interest. Even offering free assisted visits (so long as you buy) in some cases.

Yes, go on spec and catch them working is always best. Talk to the horses mouth and get the best deal for multiple sales. Then look for a good lawyer to check over your contracts. This thread has good comments, so don't be afraid. Just watch your cash in the process.

And send your customers with an agenda of more projects to see. Make it worthwhile going over.

Alan.

Last edited:

2F2F

All agents prefer to talk to your clients directly, suggesting there are units available once you give them all your details.... Offering special deals... resale or last minute cancelations etc. to get your interest. Even offering free assisted visits (so long as you buy) in some cases.

Yes, go on spec and catch them working is always best. Talk to the horses mouth and get the best deal for multiple sales. Then look for a good lawyer to check over your contracts. This thread has good comments, so don't be afraid. Just watch your cash in the process.

And send your customers with an agenda of more projects to see. Make it worthwhile going over.

Alan.
Hi again Alan,

thanks for your reply, however I am not sending customers....but friends checking it on my behalf as the property will be for me....just one...if I make it. :)

M

Mussa1

Hi Rabster

If possible can you fwd the email on? Can see what's on offer
mussaesat at hotmail dot com

Hi,

Did anyone else get the e-mail today from sun homes with the details of their different funiture packs for makadi.
Prices are pretty good in my view but,I'd be intrested in hearing what everyone else thinks.

thanks.:

2F2F

how does a viewing trip work?

is there any accommodation provided for free or at a discounted rate?

Thanks