Blue Sea Bay, Makadi Bay

Alaa fayad

Alaa fayad

Banned
I dealt with classica who were every good and efficient. They respond very quickly and were able to reserve the apartment for me on the same day.

In terms of payments I know some people have used currency transfer companies and others use banks. I guess it depends on what suits you best.
Thank you Rumbaba for your sweet post and should you need any help just name it .. :flowers:

R

rumbaba

Thank you Alaa. You are always a great help and an invaluable source of information on this forum.

I would to let everyone know that transfers from Citibank UK to Citibank Egypt are free of charge!

Open a citibank account in both countries with internet access and your transfers to egypt wont cost anything!

S

sanddune

Anyone know about the project planned next to Makadi. Is it part of the same project or not. It shows at lot of water rather like La Gouna, looks very nice ,certainly a valued additon to the area.
If anyone wants to see it, its on Facebook Makadi page.

Keep this thread alive everyone , sometimes nothing gets posted for days.

C

chris_property

Hi all, some good pictures in the last few updates and the link emailed from Julie, very impressed :)

The other project beside Makadi sounds good as well, it is good for the Makadi area by the sounds of it. I googled the Makadi facebook, but cannot see any links about the new project, I don't have a facebook account but my other half does and could join it. I'm not that interested in having facebook, it is another thing to do for me then and I have enough at the moment :)

Looking forward to more updates from everyone.

Cheers

Chris

R

rumbaba

Anyone know about the project planned next to Makadi. Is it part of the same project or not. It shows at lot of water rather like La Gouna, looks very nice ,certainly a valued additon to the area.
If anyone wants to see it, its on Facebook Makadi page.

Keep this thread alive everyone , sometimes nothing gets posted for days.
Which development? Do you mean the one to the left on google maps? If so then that is the Golf Course to Makadi Jaz.

S

sanddune

Try Makadi resort Hurghada within reach on facebook.
Plenty of photos
Best of luck

R

rumbaba

I think you mean this picture. The development does look very good. I guess this must be the hotel since there are no roads connecting the huts and the swimming pool looks very big.

On www.MakadiProperty.Com there is a mention of Makadi Azur. I wonder whether this is Makadi Azur?

Attachments

Last edited:
A

anokayperson

Banned
Isn't that going to be the Jungle hotel at the bottom of the hill?
also, where are these plans from as they look very detailed? thanks

J

jjoneedge

Hi, I am new to the forum and hope I am pressing all the right buttons to submit my questions! I am just about to buy from gdi overseas in Madaki Bay. I would be grateful for any information at all regarding this company and anything at all to do with the Makadi Bay build.

Thankyou

R

rumbaba

Hi, I am new to the forum and hope I am pressing all the right buttons to submit my questions! I am just about to buy from gdi overseas in Madaki Bay. I would be grateful for any information at all regarding this company and anything at all to do with the Makadi Bay build.

Thankyou
If you take a look at the all the previous posts in this forum you will find numerous photos and links to even more photos and information on the development.

Kind regards,

Rumbaba

J

jjoneedge

makadi bay

If you take a look at the all the previous posts in this forum you will find numerous photos and links to even more photos and information on the development.

Kind regards,

Rumbaba
Hi, Thanks for your reply. I have been looking through posts. They are very intersting. It seems an exciting and popular project. Am doing the money transfer tomorrow. We have been offered a lawyer out there but not sure if it is better to employ an English one. Does anyone have any information on this?

Best regards,

jjoneedge

A

Anni_F

Hi Maggie and jjoneedge,

Hoping that your purchases go through smoothly. Have just transferred monies to Orascom/Roaya and all seems to have gone fine, fingers crossed. I haven't used a UK lawyer, but have used Tarek Fathalla, based in Hurghada, who was recommended by the company that I'm buying through. Used a UK-based currency transfer agent to send the deposit across, rather than depositing sterling into Orascom's CIB account, which offered a poorer rate of exchange.

I'm off to Hurghada/Makadi tomorrow for a few days, so hope to report back with some photos next week ... : - )

M

maggie

Hi Maggie and jjoneedge,

Hoping that your purchases go through smoothly. Have just transferred monies to Orascom/Roaya and all seems to have gone fine, fingers crossed. I haven't used a UK lawyer, but have used Tarek Fathalla, based in Hurghada, who was recommended by the company that I'm buying through. Used a UK-based currency transfer agent to send the deposit across, rather than depositing sterling into Orascom's CIB account, which offered a poorer rate of exchange.

I'm off to Hurghada/Makadi tomorrow for a few days, so hope to report back with some photos next week ... : - )
Hi
i,m just waiting for my solicitor to get back to me to give me the goahead. Stefan from GDI has been very very good in his understanding with the delay in me putting a deposit on the aprt. But with what i,m still going through regarding the last time I brought an aprt in Hurghada I need to be very sure about doing it again. But I really do want to buy in the Makadi develoment I think its going to be a great place when its finished. I love Egypt the people and the culture. not forgetting the sunshine. Have a safe flight. Fingers x I might be able to fly out again soon .
maggie

J

jjoneedge

Hi
i,m just waiting for my solicitor to get back to me to give me the goahead. Stefan from GDI has been very very good in his understanding with the delay in me putting a deposit on the aprt. But with what i,m still going through regarding the last time I brought an aprt in Hurghada I need to be very sure about doing it again. But I really do want to buy in the Makadi develoment I think its going to be a great place when its finished. I love Egypt the people and the culture. not forgetting the sunshine. Have a safe flight. Fingers x I might be able to fly out again soon .
maggie
Hi Anni & Maggie

Whoo lucky you hope you have a great time out there. I have just returned from Sharm. Wow we are so lucky to now have tiny part of Egypt as our own:) Will be good to see the pictures. Looking forward to speaking on your return. ENJOY!!!

jjoneedge

M

maggie

Hi Anni & Maggie

Whoo lucky you hope you have a great time out there. I have just returned from Sharm. Wow we are so lucky to now have tiny part of Egypt as our own:) Will be good to see the pictures. Looking forward to speaking on your return. ENJOY!!!

jjoneedge
Hi could I ask if any one who has paid the deposit on their aprt did you have any thing changed in your contract ?

A

Anni_F

Makadi Photos ...

Hello everyone,

As promised, please see attached some photos from a "buyers-eye'" viewpoint(I hope these appear OK; first time to do this).

So Makadi really exists - it's not just plans in the sand! Most of the external photos and all of the internal photos are of a top floor, Type 7 unit; the photos show Q1 and Q2. As building only started in late October, I was impressed with how much work has been done already, and for you lucky people who've bought in Q1, it should be finished on schedule, or even early!

Whole site is quite elevated, but it seems that Qudrants 3 and 4 may have the best views. No work started on the "Tamr Henna" (Downtown) area, though they are levelling the ground for it. Units to be in "two or three" different external paint colours, according to unit type. They are considering offering different finishing levels (ie. upgraded bathroom, balcony fittings) further down the line.

If Makadi is even as quarter as nice as El Gouna, I'll be happy. : - )

Any (easy!) questions, please do ask.

Anni

Attachments

M

maggie

Hello everyone,

As promised, please see attached some photos from a "buyers-eye'" viewpoint(I hope these appear OK; first time to do this).

So Makadi really exists - it's not just plans in the sand! Most of the external photos and all of the internal photos are of a top floor, Type 7 unit; the photos show Q1 and Q2. As building only started in late October, I was impressed with how much work has been done already, and for you lucky people who've bought in Q1, it should be finished on schedule, or even early!

Whole site is quite elevated, but it seems that Qudrants 3 and 4 may have the best views. No work started on the "Tamr Henna" (Downtown) area, though they are levelling the ground for it. Units to be in "two or three" different external paint colours, according to unit type. They are considering offering different finishing levels (ie. upgraded bathroom, balcony fittings) further down the line.

If Makadi is even as quarter as nice as El Gouna, I'll be happy. : - )

Any (easy!) questions, please do ask.

Anni
Hi Anni
thanks for the update it does look like it going to be a really nice place when it finished
thanks again
maggie

J

jjoneedge

Hi Anni, Hope you had an enjoyable time. Great to see the photos, and that Makadi is coming along nicely. Thankyou for the update. I am buying a type 4 so sounds promising.

Regards,
Joyce:)

J

jjoneedge

Hi could I ask if any one who has paid the deposit on their aprt did you have any thing changed in your contract ?
Hi Maggie, only just paid my deposit and not received a contract yet. Sorry I cant help at the moment.