Zomoruda Resort ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SuziQ2708

HI Suzi, i speak about El ahyaa and El nour area, not El Fayrouz , oasis marina located in El Fayrouz area.
Alaa
Oh! Thats odd as I've always understood Oasis Marina to be in Al Ahyaa district, it also states this in my contract :confused:

You are talking about the area between El Gouna and Hurghada?

P

propertastic

El-Fayrouz, as I understand it, is a sub-district of Al Ahyaa, which I take to mean as the entire area between Hurghada and El Gouna.

Different parts of Al-Ahyaa have different planning laws. Thus all of the developments around Oasis Marina can only be on the opposite side of the promenade and have to go up in steps, with only two story buildings allowed next to the promenade.

So there are no plans or permits to add any more floors to Oasis Marina than already exists at the moment (two floors for all the units in Phase One)

Alaa fayad

Alaa fayad

Banned
I had this link sent to me from Compass properties re; Zomoruda, not much to see yet, but its a start.

"large oaks from small acorns grow" do you still ask about Zomoruda resort?

Last edited:
C

charliesurf

"large oaks from small acorns grow" do you still ask about Zomoruda resort?[/QUOTE]

Hi Allaa, I am always looking for any information that you may have on Zomoruda resort :)

do you have any ?

Thanks

Alaa fayad

Alaa fayad

Banned
"large oaks from small acorns grow" do you still ask about Zomoruda resort?

Hi Allaa, I am always looking for any information that you may have on Zomoruda resort :)

do you have any ?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

yes Charlie,I know that they start built,also they make good offers but especially with some company's
Alaa fayad
[email protected]

C

charliesurf

Hello,

has anyone else invested in this resort ? I would like to trade information with anyone that has .....please let me know

Thanks

Charlie

C

charliesurf

Zomoruda resort - Delayed

Hi,

We were due to have this resort finished and handed over 31/12/09. on Dec 21st I was informed it would be delayed 6 months as they "had word from the architects office that they wish to build another floor".

I'm not that happy as you can image, I would just be greatful that its actually finished.
In twelve months since they started to build they had made huge progress and I was pleased with how things were coming along.

Anyone esle bought here, or have any further information ?

Charlie

Alaa fayad

Alaa fayad

Banned
Hi,

We were due to have this resort finished and handed over 31/12/09. on Dec 21st I was informed it would be delayed 6 months as they "had word from the architects office that they wish to build another floor".

I'm not that happy as you can image, I would just be greatful that its actually finished.
In twelve months since they started to build they had made huge progress and I was pleased with how things were coming along.

Anyone esle bought here, or have any further information ?

Charlie
If the owner got the license till the end of this month; they will build the 5th floor if not they will continue making the landscape and the swimming pools.
In any case they will deliver in June 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.