where and how to invest better ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ibinsad

Hello,

looking at all offer in egypt

Florenza Khamsin Beach Resort

seems the best one for the price and for the conditions.

Marsa Alam Beach Resort was better than this offering similar conditions but now prices rise up and they offer mortgage only for 2 bed units.

I just ask if some one know about better offer than this.

I just image to invest with mortgage more than 1 unit paying mortgage with the rental guarantee then resell after 3 years and keep 1 unit in rent, then invest again in other future projects.
Do you think is a good strategy of investment ?
Thanks to all ...

K

Kalou1972

Things to think about from reading stories on this forum

1- Just because they say they have a rental guarantee doenst always mean they will actually pay !...plus with rental guarantee you are paying alot more than just buying your apartment
2- You will need to may the mortage straight away.....chances are the project will be at least a year or 2 late
3- Dont think for a minute it will be easy to sell your apartment.....when you think how many complexes are out there.....and how many units are on each one ....especially with a project like florenza ....ie around 1300 units??

We looked at florenza ......potentially a nice development.....but quite a way out of town and the apartemnt we were going to buy you could shake hands with the building next door !!

We have now bought out there but honestly.....its not a great money making opportunity. I doubt you will make anything over 3 years!! I reckon if you look at more like 10 years then possibly so. Like i said my worry about resorts like florenza are resales....i honestly dont think its going to be that easy to sell !

Sorry fo rthe essay...hope its helped !

I

ibinsad

Things to think about from reading stories on this forum

1- Just because they say they have a rental guarantee doenst always mean they will actually pay !...plus with rental guarantee you are paying alot more than just buying your apartment
2- You will need to may the mortage straight away.....chances are the project will be at least a year or 2 late
3- Dont think for a minute it will be easy to sell your apartment.....when you think how many complexes are out there.....and how many units are on each one ....especially with a project like florenza ....ie around 1300 units??

We looked at florenza ......potentially a nice development.....but quite a way out of town and the apartemnt we were going to buy you could shake hands with the building next door !!

We have now bought out there but honestly.....its not a great money making opportunity. I doubt you will make anything over 3 years!! I reckon if you look at more like 10 years then possibly so. Like i said my worry about resorts like florenza are resales....i honestly dont think its going to be that easy to sell !

Sorry fo rthe essay...hope its helped !
1. you mean it cost to mantain appartment and they ask more money for the furniture.
You bought there just one studio ?
Which are your plans of investment?

2. they write the mortgage is payed by the rent, so it is not real

"One of Hurghada's most prestigious developments has just become affordable to a whole new group of buyers due to the launch of a developer backed finance option offering mortgages of up to ten years at an interest rate of 5% per annum at 60% LTV.

This means that buyers need to find just 40% of the value of a property, with the remainder payable on low monthly repayments for ten years.

With units at Florenza Khamsin Beach Resort starting at around GBP20,500 ($33,000),this means that buyers need only come up with a deposit of GBP8,200, with repayments of just GBP130.46 for ten years.

Those clients that wish to take advantage of the project's Guaranteed Rental Scheme, which offers 8% returns with just two weeks personal usage, will find their revenues can exceed expenditure for the period of the scheme."

3. What do you think about buy a store in this complex then resell ?
A store start from 44000$ i think there are not a lot of that in this complex.

Can you suggest a better investment opportunity?

Thank you for reply

El Gouna Property

El Gouna Property

Banned
1. you mean it cost to mantain appartment and they ask more money for the furniture.
You bought there just one studio ?
Which are your plans of investment?

2. they write the mortgage is payed by the rent, so it is not real

"One of Hurghada's most prestigious developments has just become affordable to a whole new group of buyers due to the launch of a developer backed finance option offering mortgages of up to ten years at an interest rate of 5% per annum at 60% LTV.

This means that buyers need to find just 40% of the value of a property, with the remainder payable on low monthly repayments for ten years.

With units at Florenza Khamsin Beach Resort starting at around GBP20,500 ($33,000),this means that buyers need only come up with a deposit of GBP8,200, with repayments of just GBP130.46 for ten years.

Those clients that wish to take advantage of the project's Guaranteed Rental Scheme, which offers 8% returns with just two weeks personal usage, will find their revenues can exceed expenditure for the period of the scheme."

3. What do you think about buy a store in this complex then resell ?
A store start from 44000$ i think there are not a lot of that in this complex.

Can you suggest a better investment opportunity?

Thank you for reply
seems you very interested and keen for Khamsin and will not change your mind :)

may be have a look at Oasis Marina as a real Beach front

El Gouna Property

El Gouna Property

Banned
The price is more high and the conditions are not the same..
How??? In Oasis Marina there is an option where you can cover 40% of the property value through rental guarantee system over 5 years and also they now offer 25% discount for cash buyer and sure it can be slightly more in price as its real beach front and khamsin units they selling now behind the road

I just tell my personal opinion and at end of the day its your choice as you know what could be better for yourself

I

ibinsad

what about commercial units ?
Is there anyone can help me ?

El Gouna Property

El Gouna Property

Banned
is it difficult to find commercial unit ?
its not b ut need to know what kind of budget you have, what activity you will open it, do you prefere a specific location and so on, you can't juist say commercial unit and we find it

I

ibinsad

its not b ut need to know what kind of budget you have, what activity you will open it, do you prefere a specific location and so on, you can't juist say commercial unit and we find it
budget from 50 to 100 thousand euro and more

commercial unit to rent, it can be a shop

location i prefer commercial center

Status
Not open for further replies.