WARNING-prices high enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jonwell

hi,
prices in morocco are high enough as i have some links with huge investors they high enough and need to come down by at least 15% before you look at them again.

i keep you posted in a few days.

p.s i have sold 3 and have accepted offers on 2 and i have 2 without offers and they been on the market since mid march and thats telling me something.

W

wagslikeadog

Hi jonwell.

Sorry to sound kind of slow here, but what kind of property is priced to high right now?
Villas?
Appartments?
Land?
Houses?

...just curious...

thanks

J

jonwell

hi sorry i couldn't reply to soon....prices in houses look that they could have room for another 10-15% movement towards up.....but flats i would sell sell and i for 1 never would hold on to a flat straight buy and sell nothing more. I have always been against flat i always say flats are for rats... it's a no way a living accommodation you get more room in an african hut than you would in a flat.. just buy and sell.

villas will loose money as people who have bought them in the last 2 years or so will have trouble supporting them.

J

jonwell

now i did say it would be hard selling but now i am saying if you have bought in the last 2-4 years take a profit and keep it or put it in another investment this place will start to get unpopular even with tourists very soon it will look to be a dangerous place for tourists...i hate to say this but the writting is on the wall....

W

wagslikeadog

What place will look dangerous to tourists? Morocco as a country? Or one place in particular?

Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.