UK resident,want to invest in Dubai

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Faris.Y

Hello,

So I am pretty confused right now and would like some advice.

I am starting to invest in the UK. But I am middle eastern and I want to move back to the Middle East. But I want to keep investing in the UK. Here is what I'm thinking.

Live in Dubai but invest in the UK & Dubai simultaneously. I know the UK market but not the Dubai market. How can find good Real Estate lawyers? Realtors and such? Also is it reasonable to live in Dubai but invest more in UK (while investing in Dubai as well)

How can I get to know more about Dubais market? Such as finding good deals, off-market deals?

Thank you!

K

Khairallah

Dubai real estate markets are good for long-term investments. However, you must wisely select projects and Developers.

muqtada123

muqtada123

Banned
The biggest plus point you have in middle east to invest is the better ROI and tax free, i guess in UK, tax is really high on probably every possible things you buy and also to maintain it throughout the years.

D

dubaiguyver

I´m also interesting on properties in dubai, cheap cheap ;)))

S

Sherif

actually the best time to invest in dubai is now and from an off plan with a mega developers you can get a cheap prices and a High profit during the completion of the MAll Of the World (biggest Mall in the World) And Expo 2020 and also because the mega developers will never treat the customers who put they trusts on them while the off plan with the customers will buy after the completion of the project for the rest of the units
and that time you can sell your unit more the 1.5 times you bought it..as a minmum range

Last edited by a moderator:
K

KIRIT DOSHI

Hi

Investing in Dubai has many advantages some of them mentioned above.
If you are planning to settle in Dubai than there no capital gain tax or income tax.
You can contact agent I know in Dubai ( he is English guy and very straightforward ) who owns real estate agency.
His name Andrew Kirby ( phone number 0097144327866)
if you need more advise contact me.
I am not an agent but investor.
Kirit

Status
Not open for further replies.