Trakhees Fine for Overcrowding

B

BobbytheBuilder

Has anyone got any experience in sorting out a Trakhees Fine for Overcrowding. One of my International City Apartments has got a 8000AED fine for overcrowding. I rented it out to one person and it looks like 5+ people have been living in the apartment. Feedback appreciated.

I

Investoman_uae

Bobby,

Do you have a firm to manage your property(s)? Does anyone inspect this apartment or you bought it, rented it and forgot about it.

If you dont look after your property it will get abused. Penalize the tenant, and yourself for not managing your property or selecting a local firm to manage it for you.

Inv.

B

BobbytheBuilder

Bobby,

Do you have a firm to manage your property(s)? Does anyone inspect this apartment or you bought it, rented it and forgot about it.

If you dont look after your property it will get abused. Penalize the tenant, and yourself for not managing your property or selecting a local firm to manage it for you.

Inv.
You IDIOT shows how much you know about Dubai Property.

I

Investoman_uae

You IDIOT shows how much you know about Dubai Property.
Why are you getting rude for? I am just saying if you dont have anyone managing the property or you youself manage it, then tenants will abuse it and turn it into a brothel.

AND you will lose money through fines, service charges etc.

Inv.

B

BobbytheBuilder

Why are you getting rude for? I am just saying if you dont have anyone managing the property or you youself manage it, then tenants will abuse it and turn it into a brothel.

AND you will lose money through fines, service charges etc.

Inv.
The property is being managed but unless you have CCTV outside the apartment and its recording 24 hours a day and you continually watch it or you property manager stands outside the apartment for 168 hours a week you are liable for overcrowding fee's if your tenants break the rules of the tenancy contract.

V

vishal73

I think we should keep a undated cheque from the tenant, in case the guy got any fine from any department for any misdeed.

Even I came to know that in my rented apartment more than required persons are staying but I already have an undated cheque for any fines issued.