Time to stop the spats on this forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PETE90

Hi Everyone

Like most people who use this forum concerning property in Dubai and having my fingers burnt with seeing nothing built having handed over half my life's savings. I use this site as a way of finding out whats happening within the Dubai Property Market and take an interest in others in the same boat. Unfortunately of late I notice one particular individual (naming no names, I'm not creating this post for further conflict) who seems to be posting a lot unnecessary posts and conflicting with others. This person is entitled to his/hers opinion (whoever they are). BUT It should be conducted in a professional and mature manner the current postings of late seem to consist of individuals having SPATS with each other. WHICH IS NOT WHAT THIS FORUM IS ABOUT!

Posting what RERA said back in 2007 on a number of Threads does not achieve anything, we all know what RERA said back then and we all believed it.

Correcting peoples grammer, spelling or whatever is at best patronising and unnecessary.

These sorts of Posts are unhelpful and unnecessary to all of us not to mention it also makes a mockery of this site. We should be using it as a guiding light as to the current state of the Property Market in Dubai and to be able to communicate with others who have purchased with the same developer who has defaulted, gone into liquidation, done a runner or whatever! To be able to get ideas off each other as to how we can resolve our issues.

THE SPATS MUST STOP! Lets be adult and Mature about this huh!...... Thanks for Reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.