The Oak Island Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicholas Wallwork

Nicholas Wallwork

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
In the world of property and in particular land investment there can be few stories to match that of the Oak Island Money Pit. Oak Island is situated on the south shore of Nova Scotia, Canada and is one of around 360 small islands and is in itself only 140 acres in size. However this tree covered island has been the centre of one of the most bizarre treasure trove stories for centuries. The controversy and speculation revolves around the so-called Oak Island Money Pit and rumours of a £2 million treasure buried below the land which has changed hands literally dozens of times over the last few centuries.

Click Here to Read The Full Story and Add your Own Comments to The Oak Island Money Pit

B

Bambi222

great story

the best part i reckon is the theories of whose treasure it is.... blackbeard, captain kidd, marie antoinette's treasure, francis bacon's declaration that he wrote shakespeare's plays - ha. The only thing missing is the lost city of gold of the incas magically transported to the coast of Nova Scotia, possibly by the conquistadores escaping english pirates....

still, these stories are terrific. they catch the imagination.

one day i will bury a gold coin in my backyard just for the fun of it.

N

Nevada Rental Homes

ya we should bury it once for our fun, i also like the part in story is when Other bizarre myths surrounding the Oak Island Money Pit.

overall its nice story to read. Thanks for sharing with us

Status
Not open for further replies.