Real Estate Investment in Hill Stations

A

ashishg

I'm looking for more info on investment in Hill Stations. More specifically about hill stations in Maharashtra, India. Can anyone help me out with the positives/negatives of investing in Hill stations. Few places I'm looking are Lonavala, Khandala, Mahabaleshwar, etc.
A lot of people offer spacious houses, even Row Houses in the hill stations i.e. Row houses in Lonavala, or bungalows in khandala at low rates than the cities.
Any Suggestions are welcomed.

ihpuser

ihpuser

I'm looking for more info on investment in Hill Stations. More specifically about hill stations in Maharashtra, India. Can anyone help me out with the positives/negatives of investing in Hill stations. Few places I'm looking are Lonavala, Khandala, Mahabaleshwar, etc.
A lot of people offer spacious houses, even Row Houses in the hill stations i.e. Row houses in Lonavala, or bungalows in khandala at low rates than the cities.
Any Suggestions are welcomed.
Dear ashish,

I am fond of this kind of location, From starting I am very excited for these sort of location, I hope that you would surely get your investment get done in hill stations like Khandala, Lonavala and etc.

J

jyoti_singh

It is a good idea to invest in properties in hill stations as the residential market is growing gradually in these areas and low construction cost ,easy availability of labour and construction material are making these areas a favourable destination for developers.
In future if you decide not to live in that place anymore, you can easily convert it into a holiday home because people desire to break free from the fast-paced life in the cities and look for place with peace.

S

settlersindia

Hill station always a attraction is common in india, some of hill station projects are
Tata Myst Kasauli by Tata Housing
AAmoksh Kasauli by kasauli hill homes
Dlf Samavna By dlf ltd