Property sales increase in Florida as low prices entice buyers back to the real estate market

Nicholas Wallwork

Nicholas Wallwork

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
B

beachdreamer

Next Steps

OK So if one accepts that this is a good time to buy whats the most sensible way to go about it?

G

GhostFac3

I've been reading a lot on these forums about people interested in properties in Florida. As someone who works in the industry and lives in Florida (Miami) I can say that these are excellent times to add to your international portfolio. The inventory is high (whole buildings are empty just waiting to be taken) and prices WAY down.

I have to echo what some of the other posters are saying about making sure you do your research. Also, if you come across brokers that are unwilling or unable to help you with your international purchase, don't give up because there is a serious problem with them and the sky is the limit to what is available to you. We represent high-end off market properties, but also properties that are strong financially ranging from pre-construction to nearly completely sold at prices as low as $275 sq/ft! So don't settle and do your research! And if you would like some help, especially in the Miami, NYC (Manhattan),Hamptons, or anywhere else in the world don't hesitate to message me and I'll continue to go aroung the forum commenting and providing help where I can.

M

miles2152

I have never seen Florida this down. I work for a company based out of Florida. We do high value insurance inspections and our volume has dropped due to the real estate market. Hopefully this is a sign of good things to come for us.

V

vincet veritas

Investing in Florida

We are Aussie investors considering purchasing a sfr or two in Orlando, close to UCF around University Park that we'd like to rent out to students.
We already own residential property in Texas so am familiar with the process. Looking for a good realtor, property manager, financial institution to get things happening in Orlando.
Cheers,
gbw

If there are any investors who buy low priced homes $5K-$50K in Florida let me know. I have a few available.

On the complete other side of the spectrum, I know of off market luxury homes valued at $2M-$15M that available for sale as well.

B

BeccaLacey

. I also want to have more and more information on this. If you have any information about it then please do me a favor.

R

ravk

I am looking to invest in a portfolio of properties in Florida, ideally they would need to be reo/foreclosure. These would be cash purchases so no loans required. Ideally properties would need to be in Broward and Miami Dade Counties in excellent city locations with good rental returns. Can anyone recommend good contacts i can liase with..

Thanks